Chapter 46~im back bitchs~

Ashley's P.O.V
The darkness bothered me for a little bit until my wolf eyes went through.
I couldn't really feel where I was so I "tried" to lift my hand. Key word TRIED!
I got flustered so I curled my hand in a fist and smashed the top of this damn box. It didn't open. What the fuck?
I growled shooting out flames all around me. Oh! I'm in a coffin! how lovely...
Wait if I'm in a coffin, that means it's sealed closed. Everyone thinks I'm dead... The look on everyone's faces will be priceless! But I'm about to die if I don't get out.
The wood was becoming softer so I was able to "bend" my arms at awkward angles to make my hands be above my chest, an inch away from the top. I then curled my hands into fists again and punched through the top. Finally!
I was able to lift the top off because the glue that held the top and sides together was melted. I kicked my leg up making the bottom half fly open too. I slowly got out of the death trap standing on my two wobbly legs. I walked over to a mirror looking at my completion.
My eyes were beginning to glow a golden yellow again. My color in my face was coming back at a slow pace.
My stomach growled making me a little startled.
I walked back to my casket seeing that plastic bag. I ripped it open and devoured the cookies. Mhm chocolate chip!
After I had stuffed the chocolate substance in my mouth and swallowed I turned towards the door. I slowly walked to it, thinking how I am going to open it.
"You can kick it down like a boss?" Silver asked
"Silver your back!" I yelled in my head
"Yes I am, now like go be a boss as bitch kick Satan's ass or something!" Silver yelled back
I laughed then smirked. I lifted up my foot and kicked the door. Pain erupted in my foot followed by numbness.
"What the fuck!" I hissed
"Other side dumbass." Silver responded
I softly growled walking to the other side of this damn crypt. I saw the outline of the door, I lifted my other foot doing a roundhouse kick. My foot went through the door making me give out a hurrah!
I pulled my leg back, my foot stayed in the door. My foot is stuck in the door, who is making my day so sucky!
I kick my other foot at the rusty lock, the door fell forwards taking me down with it. I quickly got up fixing my dress. I created a fireball, throwing it at the door. The crypt and door erupted in flames.

"Shows you." I snapped

I turned back around, my dress whipping behind me.

I ran into a sprint towards my pack house.

I'm coming home
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$¢$$$$$

As I stood at the entrance of my territory, the sent's of my pack members invading my brain.

I smiled softy remembering the good memory's. Then I smelled him...

I softy growled as I ran towards the sent. His sent lead me to my house. Passing trees and the guest house. Remembering all the pranks and kisses, even training. I stood right infront of the my house's double doors. I took a deep breath and knocked down the door.

The sight was gut-wrenching. Blood covered the whole house. The walls had a rich red handprints, as if someone was running away. As I stepped over a broken vase, pulling up my dress at the ends to keep my dress neater. I followed the blood trail down the hallway and towards the staircase. Blood in pools dripping step after step. I carefully climbed the staircase. The only sound being my heels clicking against the rosewood flooring. My hand slipping on top of the banaster, on the top step the blood trail became little droplets. I turned right the trail leading to a room, its my room. Movement of a shadow coming closer, I hid behind a giant plant. Closley watching the shawdow, it deformed. The shadow of a man, it held its head hearing a thud as the man fell to his knees. Slowly getting up I walked closer to the door. The shadow man still holding his head. The lights flickering as I got closer. I placed my hand on the doorframe walking through the door.