Chapter 22

We were guided to the small guest house that had very small rooms. Me, Lilly and Anna shared a room so more of the pack could fit in the house.

After everyone was unpacked Aston came and told us that they had a special performance by the one and only Us (that's the name of my group.) After Aston left my whole pack cheered because they love it when me and my girls sing.

Me, Lilly, and Anna was putting on our make-up before the big show. My father, Jason, Aston, and Missy was sitting in the front row. Perfect I thought.

Were singing three songs. Move and How ya doin' both by Little Mix. The last song was called Work Bitch by Brittany Spears because we wanted them to feel rejected just like us. Ruby busted through the doors panting from running.

"What the hell Ruby we are on in five!" Anna yelled.

Ruby ran to the changing rooms for our first outfits.

I had on a black skinny jeans and a crop top that showed off my belly button ring. The top had no straps. I also had on Black six inch heels. Lill had on a pair of sweat pants that we can dance in. With a crop top like me and a pair of Jordan's. Anna had on a cute dress that reached mid thigh. With a pair of sandals.

Ruby ran out of the changing room with a skirt and a tee shirt. With a pair of flats. My blonde hair was curled, Lilly's hair was in a clean bun, Anna's hair was straight with a bow, and Ruby's hair was in a high pony tail.

Jack went up on the stage and said "good evening everyone, now we have some special guest's here tonight. Here are Us performing Move by Little Mix!"

The crowd cheered and we ran on stage. The lights were out so no one knew that we were on the stage. The music started to play. Lilly started.

Hey baby tell me your name I got a fever for you i just can't explain,

But there's just one problem i'm a bit old school, when it comes to lovin I ain't chasing you.

ain't waiting I'm on a roll you've got to let your self go.

Ashley

oh

You know that i've been waiting for you

Don't leave me standing all by myself

'Cause i ain't looking at no one else

Ruby

Hey,

Get your back off the wall

Don't get comfortable

Looking so hot,

I think that I might fall (woo!)

Feeling like it's my birthday

Like Christmas day came early

Just what I want

So when we move

You move

The lights turned on. My pack was very proud of me while my Father, Aston, and Missy had shocked faces on.

All

Hey

Get your back off the wall

Don'y get comfortable

Looking so hot,

I think that I might fall (woo!)