Chapter 47~Back from the Dead~

Aston's P.O.V
Voice's of the dead invading my brain as I ran through Ashley's house. Blood pouring out of my nails and of my stomach wound. Placing my hand to hold me steady, I stumbled up the stairs. The whole house was spinning making me wobble and sway left and right. Turning left i pushed passed the fake plant and towards the room. The room that my mate had slept in, cried in.
die
Aston
Aston come to me
its Ashley
I fell to my knees holding my head, trying to stop the voices. A creak from the floorboards had my eyes fling open and forgetting about the voices. Her dress was white and had some gems near the top. Her slightly tan skin was shimmering with delight. Her cheeks were rosy and her lips were a ruby red. Her gleaming gold eyes intensely staring at me, filled with such love and desire. My heart went faster as she glided over towards me. The train on her dress slithering behind her. I climbed to my feet shakily, unsure how to respond. Her hand gently caressed my cheek. Her golden eyes burning through my soul. I growled grabbing her hand and swinging her around, holding her neck in my hands.
"Who the fuck are you?" I snapped
"Its me Ashley." the girl gasped.
"Stop lieing to me" I scowled
Her hands went around my hand holding her neck, soon she just let go just dangling there.
"Aston" "Ashley" whispered
"I love you" she choked looking straight into my eyes.
Seeing those eyes still having the love and affection even tho I am cutting her air supply off. I gulped letting go of her neck. The girl gasped breathing deep breaths.
"Ash?" I whispered
Her meet mine for a second time today. Ashley lunged into my arms, making me cradle her. Wait Ashley never cried...
I flipped her onto the ground holding her neck once more, tighter this time.
"What the hell Aston!" She growled
My eyes flashed blue to red. Soon my control of my very own body decrease drastic making to demon that wanted to kill me, came out and held Ashley's neck more tightly...
Ashley's P.O.V
More pressure was added to my neck making me bite my tongue to hold back a whimper. Looking into his eyes I saw them turning red.
"such a stupid little girl" the voice was a lot deeper and made me shudder in fear a little.
"Satan" I gasped
"The one and only" He smirked
My dear Aston's body was taken control by the hell demon Satan.
"Aston baby" I whispered
"Aston's gone sweetheart" Satan laughed
bitch
Bringing my hand up to his cheek, simply caressing his face. Satan squeezed harder making my breathing come to little breaths. My vision became black towards the edges making me cough and gasp for air.
"I'm*gasp*sorry*gasp*Aston" I spoke again
His eyes started flashing red to blue, Satan against Aston for domain. His eyes switching to blue making me smile.
"Ashley help me..." His voice trailed
His grip on my neck got loose until I ripped his hands off, launching my upper making my lips connect with his. His lips were chapped making me flick my tongue out and lick his bottom lip, Aston's groan of approval echoed around the room. Soon his screamed tore though the peaceful moment. I pulled back seeing Satan detaching from Aston's soul, from his back. Satan fell to the floor as Aston pulled back. Aston leaped off the floor putting me behind him, growling. Satan laughed cracking the neck and putting his claws out. Aston looked around the room. He raced behind me in a flash ripping my grandfathers sword off the wall and standing in front of me again.
"Like a swords going to kill me!" He laughed
"Well good thing it was the sword that killed you!" Aston laughed bitterly
In less than a second Aston had the sword plunged in Satan's heart.
"Well damn" Satan whispered spoofing out of the room, hopping back to hell.
Aston dropped the sword turning around and hugging me. Surprised and a little worried Aston cupped my cheeks looking into my eyes.
"Are you OK?" Aston asked
"I'm fine, the real question is are YOU OK?" I laughed
Aston chuckled kissing me on my forehead. I smiled dragging to my bathroom. Making him sit on the seat, I pulled out the first aid kit cleaning all of Aston's wounds and cuts. When I put on the last patch Aston pulled me towards him, kissing me deeply. Aston stood up tapping my thigh. I jumped letting him place me on the bathroom counter. Kissing each other like its our last, grabbing and pulling of the hair. The counter wasn't big enough so Aston lifted me from the counter leading us up the two steps to my bed. Aston threw me on the bed throwing off his shirt. His eyes were a bright silver showing our lust and desire. My eyes probably looked the same. Climbing on top of me Aston kissed down my neck. Leaving open mouthed kisses and licked my tender skin. My skin felt like fire all at once.
"Aston" I moaned as he nipped my skin
My hair was wild as it laid all around me.
"I love you Ashley" Aston spoke
"I love you too Aston" I repeated
Tonight we didn't just have sex, no not at all. We shared our kisses and had exposed ourselves to each other. We became one, as our hearts,body's,and minds combined into one person. We are now together as he is mine, as I his...