Chapter 5

Elsa

"come on Elsa build a snowman" Anna said excitedly like when she was a kid.

"calm down Anna. patience." I said and made the backyard snow.

"woohoo" Anna said as she lied down onto the snow and started making snow angels. Anna stood up and said. "brrr its cold and I forgot to put on a winter coat." Kristoff came out with a winter coat and hand it to Anna.

I built and snowman. it look just like Olaf but with long hair and its a girl snowman a snowwoman. It started talking.

" Hi I'm cloudy and I like warm hugs." just then Olaf walked by.

"Elsa did you make her? she's perfect."

"Hi im Cloudy and I like warm hugs"

"I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs too" both Olaf and cloudy laughed. Olaf held onto Cloudy's hand and walked with her.

"well they look just like us."

I turned to the sound of the voice behind me. it was Jack floating in the air. He look down at me.

I put my hands behind me and made a snowball and threw it at Jack while he turned to look at Olaf and Cloudy holding hands. The snowball landed at Jack's face.

"Hey what was that for?" Jcak said while wiping the snow off his face.

I giggled and ran off. Jack flew past me and stood in front of me while leaning on his staff.

"Gotcha"

"Hey no fair u flew here" I said with a frown and folding my arms.

"Then fly with me" Jack put his arm around me waist and flew up to the sky.

A/N

For hui yun:

你在里面哈哈哈。

sorry if some of you cant read um... its for this person only sorry