Prolouge

I never would have thought that me, Katharine Adams would be falling for Jacob Carter. I mean he is a inconsiderate, obsessive, sexiest pig, who's coincided with him self. On top of that he's my bro's best-friend.

"I know how you feel Katy, the way you look at me and the way you got jealous of how Kelly was flirting with me," he said coming closer towards me as I took one step back. The room was nearly dark the only light was coming from the moon out side of my window which caught on to Jake's face making him look trying. Which to me was sexy it was hard for me to stop looking at his body I could see the formation of his ab's through his white tank top. It was hard to see his eyes which where sky blue but because of the light they look dark blue. His dark brown hair was slightly messy.

"You wanna know something Katy," he continued as I nodded and he moved closer to me making me move back one step.

"I never liked Kelly she was just one clingy slut, I never wanted her or any other girl nun of them could compare to you," he said moving so close causing me to hit my wall. Now our faces where close so close that I could feel and smell his minty breath on my lips.

"Katy all I ever wanted was you." he brushed his lips against mine making me whimper. His hands found their way to my waist pulling my body against he's as I stood still.

Did Jacob Carter just say what I think he just said "he wants me" is this a joke I feel like this is a joke I swear if Asher comes into my room with a camera and say " Aww you dumb ass it was just a joke Kit kat" I'm going to be so relieved but yet pissed and broken hearted.