Why? Me Jelousy

"Asher can you drop me off at Alvin's house."

Right now i was in Asher's room sitting on his bed watching him get ready because apparently he was going out with some of his friends. He was walking around the room trying to look for his shoe's. He had on a white v- neck with some blue shorts and now he was looking for his blue and white Jordan's.

"Why," he asked looking under his bed.

I swear this boy could be soo stupid some time his shoes were right behind his closet door.

"Because me, him, his sister and who ever else want to tag along are going to the beach so are you going take me to his house," i said hoping off his bed walking to his closet door and grabbing his shoes.

"Thanks and why can you just go with me because that's were I'm going and you wait until they show up."

"Because i want you to drop me off please," I said making a puppy dog face he always fall for this.

"No, so you mean to tell me that you want me to drop you off at his house so that yall could go to the beach which I'm going to," he said scratching his head.

"well, actually we were going to pick them up and we could all go together," i suggested.

"What Katy you didn't saying anything about picking them up you said you're going to his house you don't know if I'm picking some of my friends up."

"Are you?''

"No," he said putting him some swimming shorts in his gym bag.

"Ok than so you can drop us off and why are you putting swim short in your gym bag when you could just put them on," I said curiously.

"Because i might go swimming and i want to look fresh."

"Ok but can we pick them up please i would do all of your chores for a week," wow i was really desperate. Ash looked up with a smirk on his face i knew that smirk it was the 'You've got a deal smirk'.

"Ok but you've got 20 minutes," he said walking out of his room.

I ran to my room very fast and put on my black and white stripe tube top swim suit with these little blue strings on top of it with some blue jean acid high waisted distress shorts and some blue sandals because i had already took a shower earlier. I grabbed my gym bag and put my speakers, sunscreen, one extra pair of glasses, some change of clothes, hair tie's, head phones, and etc.

I texted Alvin and told him that Asher said yeah and to be ready. He gave me his address which was two blocks away from me.

Beep

Beep

"Come on Kit Kat," Asher yelled.

I ran down stair's told my mom and dad i would see them later and gave them a kiss. I walk to the car and hopped in.

"Took you longer enough," Asher said quietly before pulling off i gave him the address.

"I didn't even take that long."

"Yeah, yeah."

"Anyways where's Jake what time did he go home the day before yesterday," I ask with out even trying to.

I was still think about us kissing how his soft plumed lips moved against mine. He's body begin on top of me. Whoa..Katy what's going on.

"Umm After you guys had your little makeout session he went with his dad I guess take your son to work day," He said looking out at the road. More like take the devil to work day. Jakes dad works at a office I'm not sure what he does but he's never home.