The Bad Guy

Sooo it's been two days since I've seen or talk to Jake. When I got to the house Asher told me he had went home. I knew were he was with Kelly at her house or at his place like he told her when he was on the phone. Alvin and I picked up Aliyah and I decided that I go to their house we watch so movies and made videos. I had a lot of fun with them they were like family. Alvin and Aliyah took me home around 11:00. Asher was standing out side doing god knows what but him and Ali talked for a few minutes and she told him that she was going to text him.

The next day was boring I just stayed at home watching Sponge bob and don't judge Sponge bob gives me joy and happiness he was so happy all the time even when things didn't go his way. Alvin and Aliyah texted me we were talking about plans for the today and tomorrow because today was Saturday. They were talking about bowling, paint ball shooting, extreme trampolining, or going to this secret beach that they only knew about. I really didn't care were we went as long as I got of the house even though I sucked at bowling but I could learn. Angie texted me and Penelope but really made my head spin is when Nash texted me. I really don't no if I like him that much but I was willing to give him a try I mean he was better than Jake in some ways like in attitude but not in kissing him and Jake rank the same in looks. But anyways he wanted to take me out on Monday he told me not get all dressy just causaly. I was soo happy I screamed and jumped on my bed doing a dance I ended up falling and Asher asked me what happened and i told him he looked ok with it I guess because of his date that he had with Aliyah next Friday. Then I eat about 2 bottles of Nutella and watched Tv and that was that day for me.

Today I decided to clean the pool and take a dip in it so I put on one of my swim suit that I got from Victoria Secret take a couple of pictures and head down stairs.

"Hey mom," I said spotting my mom on the couch I think she was watching her programs.

"Heyy Erin," That was my middle name she always call me by it " Where you going looking like Hollister swim suit model."

I laughed at her she could be so silly some times "I'm just going to clean the pool and take a dip in it."

"Ok be careful," she said then turned her program up some more.

I walked out side put some music I put on Summer by Calvin Harris and started to sing,dance. I grabbed the net thingy and began to get the leaves, bugs, and whatever else that was in the pool out I knew this was going to take me an half of hour so I went fast. I heard somebody coming in the gate it was probably Asher or dad so I continued to clean but when I looked up it was Jake. What is he doing here why couldn't he stay anyway for three or more days.

"Hey Ariel," Ariel who the hell is Ariel. I just ignored him and continued to clean.

"Are you still giving me the silent treatment," he said walking over to me. I put the net thingy close to me and nodded my head.

"Really, I can get you taking to me," He walked closer and I stepped back a little.

"You look sexy in that swim suit."

He came closer to me and I tried to push him away but instead I fell backwards and he caught me.

"Say something before I let you fall," I shook my head he was begin a dick right now.

"Ok I guess I will just let you go," He said faking like he was about to let me go.

"O-" i said.

"What was that.'

"Ok," He pulled me to the side and let me go.

"There we go that wasn't so hard."

"Your a jerk," I yelled at him.