Summer Time

Ah, it's summer finally which means more parties, hook ups, tans, lighter hair, BBQ, the beach, the sun, ice cream everything under and above the sun. I stared out of the window as we drove through the neighbourhood, I watched as the little kids played with the water holes because of the heat. I laughed as the little boy sprays his dad causing him to fall. This summer was going to be the best drama free.

Right now me and Asher where on our way to Nash house just to hang out. I nodded my head and sang along out loud to Hesher by Wallpaper. All of the windows were down. The breeze was feeling amazing on my skin but my hair kept getting in my mouth.

Today was going to be so fun I could feel it already and I'm not just saying this because were going to Nash house but because the second day of summer has always been a good day for me. It was also good because finally Jake wasn't with us.

He had to go home this morning because his mom needed him for something. It's like every where Asher is Jake is and every where Jake is Asher is. They are like a married couple, I'm always the third wheel because I don't have any close girl friends I use to her name was Angie Nash's sister. They are so evil together I'm like their little prank doll.

If you guys are wondering about my little prank I pulled and what where my consequences. We'll I would like to let you know that I didn't get in trouble my mom just laugh and my dad congratulated me. I love my parents but on the other hand I know that Asher has something up his sleeve and I'm just watching out.

I was jerk out of my thoughts as Asher stopped the car at a red light.

"Asher is Jake coming to Nash's house," I asked curiously.

"Umm yeah y," he said furrowing he's eyed browns. Asher always does this when his curious about something. Asher was dark Caramel color with brown eyes like mines but his gleamed like diamonds. He was tall like 6'3 and he's hair was brown too and was build a little. He had the most beautiful smile that just caught any girls attention.

"Nothing I was just wondering how many people were coming."

" We'll all I know is that Angie, Jason, Micah, and Penelope are comi- all and Jake why do you ask," he said as we turned the corner into another neighborhood.

"Nothing just curious."

"Naw I know why you asked you just want Nashie all by your self its ok we'll be their in 10 more minutes then you guys could do one more around of 7 minutes and heaven but nothing else I dont want to open up a can of whoop ass on Nash," he said as i blushed and punched him as hard as I could.

"I DONT NOT LIKE HIM," I said as I punched him again letting out a huff in annoyance.

"Ouch, easy there kitty or should I say tiger I have soft skin you could leave a bruise and you could stop the lying I know when you like someone you get all defensive, blush, plus you look all cute today."

"It's that noticeable and what are trying to say I don't look cute every day," I said blushing again.

"Yep and yeah but you look too cute," he said as we came to a stop i guess we must me be here. We both got out of the car and walked to the front door Nash's house hasn't changed since the last time i've been here it was like a mini mansion. It was a gray and black color the door was brown with a peep hole and a mat with the words "welcome" which was pretty much faded because of how many people that has stepped on it. Asher knocked on the door and we waited for a second than a girl with blonde hair baby blue eyes who was short about 4'9 opened the door which was Angie.

"Heyyyy Katy," she said giving me a hug and then she turned to Asher and did the same. We walked into the front room which was big, it was two couches that were bage. They made a L shape in was in the middle of the floor and on the left was the other couch. There was a big flat screen TV on the wall above the fire place.