Woah Whats Going On

Katy's P.O.V.

I laid in my bed staring at the ceiling while listening to Sam Smiths full album on repeat.

Thinking

About everything this always happens when Sam's on his songs could make me feel all types of ways. His voice was like a angel that came from heaven the way he hit every note. Also the way he sung it was his own style it was like he told stories.

I had been laying here for about an hour. Music blasting me singing at loud sometimes. My mom came in about 5 times asking me if I was okay and asking a million question. The truth was that I was just having thinking time relaxing.

Right now Not The Only One was on my favorite song so I sung it out loud. I love the beautiful melody and the story of this song was very sad but yet it was true. Most women knew that their husbands/boyfriend were cheating but at the end they might not say anything about it because they don't want to lose him.

That could not be me if I found out my husbands was cheating it would be over he would be finding his clothes and personal things burned and I would change the locks now see if your little slut will take you in. I wonder if Mama Mitchell even knows about Mr. Carter it was crazy how he had a child that she probably didn't know about.

After the song went off I listened to Like I Can. I truly loved him for this song. Singing out loud with a smile on my face why because it was a great song.

I heard a knocked on my door.

I shouted a "come in!"

Soon Jake walks in with out a shirt on as always. He had sweat on his forehead and chest must've been playing basketball. He look delicious taste taste as Fergie puts. His hair was laying on his forehead messy everywhere. He's abs stuck out and the muscle in his arms they weren't to big. His v line was deep I was admiring his God like body. I think I slobbered a bit and found myself wiping the corners of my mouth while Jake chuckle. Curse him and his good looks making my heart race. If you laid your head on my chest it would sound like drums being play really fast.

What did he want

'To get your cookies' the voice in my head shouts

'Shut up'

'I'm serious look at how he's looking at you like your his prey or something'

I looked at him and the voice was right he was looking at me like he would take me right here right now. His eyes weren't their natural light blue color but was now dark like the night sky blue.

Okayyy that's weird.

"Wassup Jake," I asked casually.

"I don't know you tell me."

He stood by my computer desk.

"Just listening to Sam," I say singing.

"Isn't he gay?"

"Yeah it was said he was Bisexual but I just think his gay. Why'd you ask?"

"How does bi make it better," he makes a questionable face.

"Because he gets both sex it's a win win situation but he has a boyfriend," I said shrugging my shoulders.

"That's how it works for men I just thought that if you liked men your were gay but I guess not cause it was this girl Named Trish and she was bi and she knew how to have a good time she could do this thing with her mouth-"

"Okay I get it," I said with a disgusted look on my face causing him to laugh. He soon sat down in my computer chair.

"Your face virgins are so funny."