The Truth pt2

Katy's P.O.V.

Yesterday was like a sundae you just got and you really want to eat but instead someone who's not watching were there going bumps into you and you drop it. It was supposed to be a fun day but it turned out to be not so funny as I describe it. After Jake told us that the little boy was his half brother I was amazed at first I didn't believe him but as he explained everything it made since. Jakes dad was cheating on mama Michelle and she might not have known it. The hard part was Jake telling us to keep it secret how could I lie to her it was wrong and I couldn't do it.

His mom came home and she grabbed him and held him like her she would never let him go. Oh before she got here we made sure he was some what sober and not crying and breaking things. She asked him millions of question and he made up a reasonable excuse to keep him off her back. He really didn't talk to her he just say 2-3 words I think if he was to say something wrong than he would spill the beans.

He begged her to come to our house but she said no. But we all know is Jake no is just like saying yes I knew I would be seeing him later. Me and Asher went home shortly and I went straight to my room and went to sleep I was kinda tired.

Mom and dad asked us what happen and we made up an excuse too.

I heard some noises like someone was coming through my window. I instantly woke up wiping my eyes I screamed as I saw somebody climbing in he ran to me and put his hand over my mouth. The person turns on my lamp and Jake's face comes into view my muffled scream stop he was in a tank top and pajama pants.

I moved his hands off my mouth "Jake what the hell it's," I whisper yelled looking at my alarm clock and it says 4:30a.m.

"4:30 in the morning."

"I'm sorry I just couldn't sleep there not while my sorry excuse of dad is there," he said closing and locking my window walking back towards me.

"Why didn't you go through Asher's window or the patio," I asked yawning.

"Asher's was lock patio was locked too just for future safety you should keep that lock wouldn't want anyone taking you away."

I run my fingers through my hair looking at him.

"Thank you for your advice."

"Your welcome now if you excuse me my love is sleep and I need to surprise him."
He walks pass me to towards the door.

"Wait Jake!"

"What?"

"Can we talk about yesterday?" I pleaded.

"I rather not," he said about to walk out of the door. I grab him just in time pulling him back in my room closing the door lightly standing in front of it so that he wouldn't leave.

"What the hell Katy," he says trying to move me but I hold my ground making it difficult.

"Jake I want to talk."

"For what Katy I'm fine okay I just had a black out but I'm going to be okay plus you seem to be having a wonderful time yesterday with Nash," he said looking at the floor.

He was lying he could never look anyone in the eye when he lies.

"Your lying I know you ok your not okay the last time you got drunk off your ass and you ran away was when you were 13 and that was also the last time you cried so don't play the I'm okay card with me," I said all in one breathe making him look up at me with a surprised look yes Jake drunk at 13.

"Look Katy I don't need your fucking sympathy your the last person I need right now so just let me out so I can go wake Asher up and tell him more about my crapy life," he tries to move me again failing.