The Game Plan

Jake's POV

I was pissed, I mean extremely pissed to the point that my chest was caving in and out. One thing I can tell you Katy really knows how to get me going.

I was angry with her and my self. We haven't argued like that since we were twelve I'm mean we argue but I never yelled at her. I just wanted to know why she was Soo worried about me and Kelly. I already knew but what guy doesn't want a girl as sexy and hot as Katy to admit it.

Right now I was I'm Ash's room trying to cool down when Ash walks in with the 'dude-you-know-your-wrong-and-should-apologise' look. I knew he was right but when I'm pissed off I really don't want to hear what's right.

"Dude I leave you with her for 10 minutes and you guys just lose your minds what happen," he said taking a seat on his bed.

"Bro I'm sorry but Katy just says things that get under my skin but anyways she was moaning and i asked her what was wrong and she said that her head was killing her. So i told her to take another pill because her moaning was turning my on."

"Eww dude skip that part," he said looking disgusted.

"Can't thats how we led into the argument so I said that I had to take care of my boner and she said why dont i call Kelly to do it so I said cause I had to watch her but I was only playing with her. She started to yell telling me that I didn't have to watch and that I could go home and have endless sex with Kelly how does she even know what do with any girl so I asked more like yelled and she told me and I asked her why she cared and she was about to tell me but you came in the house sooo thats what happen," I said running my hands through my hair I had calmed down a little my breathe was regular.

"You know why she said those things you know damn well why because she's jealous," he said angrily.

I sighed " I wanted her to admit it."

"Why?"

"I don't know I wanted to know that she cares about even if it's alittle bit of jealousy," It was true I wanted Kat really bad but I needed to get my self together cause I wouldnt be able to live with my self if I was to break her heart.

"I believe that she cares about you but guys have to apologise to each other because you were both wrong," he said walking into thebathroom.

He was right I was wrong for edging her on and playing with her emotion. I never like a girl like I liked Katy it's like when she's around me I get neverous and end up insulting her or making her mad and I try not to but I cant help it.

"Whats up with you and Kelly anyways is she youre new fuckbuddy," Ash was now sitting in his computer chair about to play 2K14.

"Yeah I guess I mean lately I've been getting horny I don't know whats wrong with me," I said laying back on his bed.

"Bro you're always horny."

"I know that but not all time."

"Well I guess it's time you meet your Left hand than," He said chuckle.

"Oh is that what you do are you cheating on me with your left hand," I said playing like I was Jealous.

"Umm no I have people that take care of that you know I wouldnt cheat on you."

"Me too and I know you wouldnt cause I would cut your balls off, I think I'm staying here tonight let me call mom," I said dailing her number putting her on speaker it rang three times and than I heard a squeaky voice.

"Hello Jake what do you want."

"Mom I'm staying at Asher's tonight."

"Ok and tell Karen I said heyy," She said yelling.