Chapter One: Revenge Is A Must!

Don't you ever wish you could just sleep in a whole day after a week of hard work? With out any disturbance or interruption. Well if you do than you have a heck of a good life but if you don't than you know exactly how I feel. See, I have a brother and he has a best-friend and they enjoy waking me up with water balloons, loud music, hoping on me, jumping on my bed, pushing me off the the bed and other things I would name but it just would bring back bad memories.

Well today they decided to wake me up to a bucket of cold oatmeal which I am now cleaning off of my self and hair. While my mom made them clean up my room. I am pissed at both of them. I'm going to get them back when they least expect it because revenge is a must.

I step out of the shower when I don't hear their voices anymore and open the door. I dropped my towel and walked over to my closet. I pondered over what to wear today seemed like it was going to be a laid back day because it was sunny out and was very quiet. So I made up my mind and pulled out my white fitted crop that went above my belly button,a pair of black high waisted shorts, my black and white Uggs and some white laced undergarments with my black snap back that says love on the front.

I looked at my self in the mirror I look very cute if I do say so my self. I was a light caramel color and my eyes were light brown. My hair was long and light brown too, it stopped at the middle of my back. I was tall about 5'7. I decided to crinkle my hair. Once I was done I went down stair to get me something to eat I hope mom left me some of her chocolate m&m pancakes. To my surprise it was two left in the refrigerator just enough to fill me up slightly. I got them and put them in the microwave. I heard chatter coming from the stairs must be Asher and Jake. The chatter got closer and they where soon in the kitchen.

"Heyy Kit Kat," Asher said look in the refrigerator grabbing a water out of it. They look like they were about to go to the gym or hooping because Ash had on a pair of his red basket ball shorts and a black tank top. Jake had on a pair of blue basket ball shorts on and no shirt showing his 10 pecks and v line which made it hard for me to stop looking at him he was so sexy with his blonde hair being a mess and his sky blue eyes gliming but i wouldnt tell him that he was so conciced the beep from the microwave broke my trance.

"Dang girl, Your eating again I though me and Ash already feed you," Jake said chuckling a little as i turned to get my pancakes out of the microwave.I could feel his eyes piercing threw my back.

"First of all jackass that does count as eating when oatmeal is being thrown on you well your sleep," I said angry Jake is such a jerk some- nope all the time.

"Well excise me Kitty it was just a joke."

"Anyways Katy you want to go hooping with us," Ash said sitting down at the edge of the Island.

"Nope I think I'm just going to go for a walk and stay at home and play injustice or maybe some call of duty," not really I'm just going to plan my revenge." What time are you guys coming back."

"At six because Kelly want us to come and hang out with her for a little while are sure you don't want to come Nash is going to be their," Ash says wiggling his eyebrows with a goofy smile.

"Noo if Kelly's going to be their you can count me out and I don't like Nash we only kiss because Heather dared us to," I said blushing and remembering his soft plumped lips on mine. Nash was a very sexy boy who went to our school he had the most beautiful brown eyes and brown hair that stuck up he was FINNE. Last year Ash, Jake and I went to this girl name Heather's party and we where playing truth or dare. Heather dare me and Nash to do seven minutes in heaven. Long story short that's was my first kiss.

"I can tell you're lying your blushing," Ash says laughing,

"Anyways its her lost a lets go bro," Jake says angrily whats his problem I mean he's act a little to weird for me.