Chapter 1

An Odd Encounter

Chuuya sat in the bar head lay on the counter, he sighed deeply while watching the door closely. He had grown quite bored of hanging out at the lonely bar because no one knew where it was so no one ever came to it. Suddenly the bell on the door rung as it opened and a tall boy with dark brown hair and chestnut eyes entered. He looked around and ended up sitting right next to the drunk ginger as if they were friends. Neither of the two said a word to each other as the sapphire eyed boy looked away and blushed. 'He's so hot I'm glad I didn't leave earlier when Aku and Atsushi left' he thought.
"Ill get a glass of red wine, oh and one for him too" the chestnut eyed boy said while pointing at Chuuya. Chuuya quickly sat up and looked him in the eyes and blushed. He slowly examined the boy, he had messy brown hair framing his beautiful face, he also had a sandy brown coat on as well as bandages around his arms and neck that looked as if they extended down under his shirt. Chuuya began to blush more as he began to think about the boy without a shirt on.
"I noticed your cup was empty and decided to get the pretty boy next to me a drink out of kindness" the taller of the two said after he noticed Chuuya undressing him in his mind.
"I! I- thank you!" Chuuya blurted out mindlessly then blushing realizing he tarnished his cool attitude. The other began to chuckle at Chuuya. Chuuya looked at him with confusion written all over his face.
"Sorry sorry!" The boy said "what is your name by the way" he said leaning closer to Chuuyas face with intrigue.
"N-Nakahara Chuuya" he responded as the boy smiled at him.
"What a pretty name, Chuuya" the boy began testing it out. Every time he said his name Chuuya thought his heart was going to jump out of his chest.
"Mines Osamu Dazai nice to meet you Chuuya" Dazai leaned closer to Chuuya as he said this and Chuuya suddenly jumped up looking at the clock with a panicked face.
"I! IM SORRY I HAVE TO LEAVE!" He practically yelled as he grabbed his coat and hat and ran out the bar door. Dazai sat dumbfounded and slightly upset that he didn't get the shorter boys phone number before he left. Dazai slowly stood up and sighed as he slapped money on the counter for the bartender.
"Keep the change" he said as he slowly swept out of the lonely bar back into the darkness of night.
Chuuya sprinted as hard as he could to get home quickly. He was over an hour past curfew, the closer to his home he got the more he feared for his life. He reached the front door of the home panting as if he had just run a marathon. He took a deep breath in as he put the key in and turned the knob.
"I~ I'm home Kouyou..." He shuddered as he saw her waiting for him in a chair in front of the door. She was quite a respectable woman, she always dressed in traditional clothing with nicely cut pink hair.
"Chuuya ~" she said slowly as she lowered the fan she used to cover all her face but her eyes, "you're an hour and a half late, I expect you have a good excuse this time." She stated firmly.
"Well I was-" he was cut short but the taller woman, "I see so you were at the bar" she stood up and Chuuya began to become worried.
"What was so important there that caused you to be so late?" She raised her eyebrow intrigued to hear the short ginger's excuse.
"I was there with Akutagawa and Atsushi but they left early and I still had time so I stayed but-" he bit his lip debating whether to tell her about meeting Dazai there.
"But?" She prodded "you know I will get the truth out some way, just tell me and your punishment might be lessened" Chuuya shivered at the thought of being punished again so he continued.
"I meet a boy named Dazai and he was super ni-" he was cut short by a harsh slap to the face.
"Dazai you say" she crinkled her face in disgust, "never go near that boy again" she began to walk away as Chuuya turned back towards her.
"But why?" He asked a bit of a sad tone in his voice. She turned around and covered her face with her fan as she sighed.
"I will tell you in the morning, for now go upstairs and go to sleep dear I will wake you in the morning for breakfast" he didn't push her more and took off upstairs in fear. 'Did she know Dazai?' 'Why couldn't he see the dashing boy in bandages anymore?' 'What had Dazai done to the woman?' All these questions and more flooded Chuuya's mind as he got to his room and changed to sleep. What ever it was he would know soon and he didn't know whether he was going to like the news or not. He kept thinking of the tall dashing boy as he slowly drifted to sleep.

Okay so this is my first time ever writing a story like this, I hope you are enjoying it so far. I will try to update regularly but no guarantees XD. Please support this book I am trying really hard on it love all of you!
-Chibi