Chapter 11

Troublesome Times

  Chuuya woke up rather late the next day, he almost woke up calmly yet the memories of yesterday flooded in. He rolled over and put his face in his pillow. 'What if Kouyou won't let me go out alone!' His mimed was filled with thoughts like this when suddenly his phone went off. The ginger reached for the phone to see he had a text from Atsushi.

Atsushi: hey me and Aku are going out later wanna come?

  Chuuya thought of this opportunity to get away from his mother and quickly responded.

Chuuya: sure when and where?

Atsushi: probably the park at 6. I really don't know Aku just said he wanted to get out oddly.

Chuuya: okay but you guys will have to come get me I won't be able to leave on my own.

Atsushi: oh why?

Chuuya: long story I can explain it later

Atsushi: alright then we will be there at 6

Chuuya: ah thanks for the ride and helping me get out of here

Atsushi: no prob 😋

  Chuuya placed his phone back on his bedside table. He looked at the clock that displayed 1:45 pm, he had a while before he could escape this hell hold. Suddenly he heard a soft knocking on his door.
"Chuuya, if you are awake would you like to come down and have tea with me" he heard Kouyou's gentle voice comming from the other side of the door. The ginger sat up and sighed knowing he couldn't deny her.
"I will be down in a few minutes" he replied while slowly standing up to stretch.
"Don't be too long, don't want the tea to get cold." Her fake cheer bothered him, he knew all to well her intentions. She planned to drain him dry of all his information on Dazai, although to her dismay she wasn't really going to get anything useful out of the ginger. He waltzed over to his closet thinking about how he was going to ask her if he could go with Atsushi and Akutagawa later. He put on casual cloths and pulled his hair up in a messy bun, looking in the mirror he sighed, he looked like a mess but that's all he could do with the energy he had. The ginger opened his door and trotted down to the table where Kouyou was seated patiently waiting for him. He sat down in front of his prepared cup of tea.
"Um so," he fiddled with the handle on the small cup nervously, "is there any chance I could go with Atsushi and Akutagawa to the park later?" He looked down not wanting to lock eyes with her in fear she would absolutely shoot the idea down. She sighed and giggled slightly.
"Im not home bounding you Chuuya, you just can't ever see Dazai again." She smiled lightly, he sensed where this conversation was about to turn.
"So I can go?" He looked up at her and she nodded slightly while taking a sip of her tea. She sat the cup down and got serious quickly.
"So Chuuya," she began, Chuuya instantly tensed up knowing where she was about to go with the conversation, " how far did you go with Dazai?" He shot up a bit surprised, he was expecting a question about the Port Mafia so they could exploit them. He began blushing slightly thinking back to all the times he had been with Dazai, his eyes drifted back to the table.
"We only kissed a few times" he tried to hide his embarrassment but she just giggled in return.
"You're very stubborn, he doesn't seem like the type to take a relationship slowly" Chuuya almost choked on his drink when she said that, 'what did she know about Dazai's personality anyways?' He thought. Chuuya began thinking about her comment and his mind began drifting,,, other places,,, suddenly he was brought out of his imagination by Kouyou's laughter.
"If you're going out later you might want to go wash up" she commented between giggles. He got up still blushing and quickly trotted up stairs to his room. He flopped down on his bed and hid his face in his pillow, having such a talk with her was stressful and it had made him a tired blushing mess. He closed his eyes trying to calm down but he ended up falling asleep.