A/N

Okay hi! Sorry for the a/n right in the middle of the book! But its me Chibi here and when I first started to write this book I just wanted to write it for myself and I wanted to get big and popular again! But I have realized its not really about the view counter, or the votes I just love the fact people are enjoying the book. It brings me the most joy to know that the readers are enjoying what I am enjoying writing. While this does sound cheesy and a lot of writers say this I really do love each and every one of my readers! It means so much to me when people vote or comment because it means they like it. As long as others are liking it in very happy! I started this because I was in a hole that I couldn't get out of, I will call it a writers hole. Basically I was on an account surrounded by people who liked my old things that I didn't like writing anymore. I wanted to get out of it but I didn't know how so I started writing this not expecting it to get lots of views or support. So the fact we have reached almost 300 views blows my mind. I started almost from scratch to turn my account around and people are liking my new content and that brings me so much happiness. I had lost all hope for writing before writing this so this is so special and magical to me. I honestly almost cried when this book hit 100 views because I thought it would never happen but now almost at 300 I would never change my decision to restart for anything all 40 ish of you reading this I love each and every one of you, this is taking up a book update but i really do hope you like the book as much as i like writing it and know i appreciate every show that you enjoy the book. Whether it be dming me, commenting, voting or a simple view it makes me so happy. Sorry for this random A/N i already have next chapter planed so it should come soon! Love Chibi!