34

Robyn
It was silent in the car. But it was a good silence, a calm and relaxed/ cozy silence. I felt happy seeing Chris through the corner of my eye jamming to the music.

Me: "you have anyone in mind you would wanna listen to? Any of your homies?"

Chris: *stared at the window as he was thinking* "has Trey dropped anything?"

Me: "as in Trey songz?"

Chris: "as in trey songz" he mocked me

Me: "yeah he dropped a new album not to long ago.. Wanna listen to it?"

Chris: "please?"

I smiled as the traffic was slow anyways, so I unlocked my Phone and hit shuffle on "tremaine the album" animal was of course the first song to play. I felt myself stiffen up since I've never really listened to sexual songs around Chris. Since it was stop and go I took this as an opportunity to text Mel and tell her to take Kae out for a few hours. Setting my phone down I looked over at Chris who was sitting there bobbing his head to the beat. Taking an exit off the freeway, I drove up a hill all the way to this reserved, hidden spot, where when you get out you see all of LA, it was beautiful during night time, a nice place to clear your mind just a cozy spot that no one knew about. I looked over at Chris ..
Here
He looked at me as if I was crazy

Chris: "what are we.."

Me: "trust me"

I smiled and got out of the car, he did the same, we walked a few feet away form the car and looked straight ahead. The area was flat considering we weren't at the tippy top, it was like a "room" on the hill.

Chris: "it's beautiful"

Me: "it's a nice place to relax"

Chris
I looked out at the city, my second home. It was beautiful. I took a few deep breathes of the fresh outside air. It had been a minute.. I just stared off into space and before I knew it, Rob had grabbed a towel from the car and laid it on the floor motioning for me to sit next to her, I did so.

Rob: "so tell me what's up? Anything on your mind?"

Me: "no"

She looked at me with a blank stare for a little while before turning back away.

Rob: "when you get out-"

Me: "if"

Rob: "WHEN, you get out of that hell hole, would you live back in your old house or.."

Me: "I don't have anything else"

Rob: "you have me.. You could live  with me til you get situated"

Me: "that's a generous offer Rob, it is.. But one I'm never getting out of here. And two I'd rather be on the streets then to continue to burden you even outside of that place."

She quickly turned to me with furrowed eyebows. Her eyes reading that she wanted to slap me. I know this look from my mom,.

Rob: "'burden' BOI don't make me slap you"

See..

Rob: "you are far from a burden and don't think you are. So after you get out of there.. You are just going to leave me? And not look back? All this was nothing? "

Now she looked at me with hurt in her eyes. I sighed and grabbed her hand placing it in between both of mine. Looking her in the face..

Me: "bab- I mean Rob, you know this means everything to me.. It'll never just be nothing. You are my world.. You are all I have. Id never leave you. Ever. I'm always going to be here.. But if I ever get outta there.. It'll be my duty to take care of and protect you.. Your shift with me will be over."

I then wiped a tear that began forming in her eyes. It was then silent until she jumped up and went to her trunk.. I shrugged and continued to look at the view until she popped up infront of me with canvases and a few bags with what seemed to be spray paint and paint/paint brushes, I chuckled as she set everything down infront of me. I quickly got up, pulled her into a tight hug. She was a little caught off guard before she quickly wrapped her arms around me.

"Thank you" i said into her ear

Anything for you she said making me as well as her, smile.

We both took a seat on the floor as I began to paint, canvas after canvas. Can after can, brush after brush.. She sat there watching me.. Amazed, like a baby who just saw Santa. Or a big Lollypop.

Robyn
Watching Chris paint was something I could watch him do all day. He was so talented. It was beautiful. My eyes were taken off of him when I felt a buzz from my phone.

Mel:
Ima take her out to like lunch and the movies or mall afterward.. Just text me when you think I should start heading home.

Me:
Cool.. Thanks Mel this means a lot. Was she ok this morning?

Mel:
Yeah. I lowkey think you smacked some sense into her.. Literally 😳

Me:
😂whatever have fun I'll talk to you later

Putting my phone down, I saw that Chris had taken off his shirt. I was taken off a bit as I studied his perfect, toned back. Was it possible for a back to be this sexy? Maybe.. His skin looked so soft.. And his tattoos again I say they look like they were meant to be there. Like he was born with them. As his arm lifted up with the spray paint to paint the top of the canvas, I studied his perfectly built arms, as he cocked his head to the side as he painted the sides, I studied his neck tats. Hell I was studying him so hard I might just burn a hole through him. Looking away, my eyes were just drawn back at him again. As if it was my first time looking at him
_______________________
"Juicy" parts coming soon. Maybe an end will be coming somewhat soon too? 🤔 ignore any typos y'all :/