48

Chris
This had been about the best night in my life. I got my girl to be my girl. And I got to finally bust a nut after who knows how long.. Let me tell you.. I'm not sure if it was her or the simple fact that it's been so long.. But id kill and die..for that..

After a few rounds, we laid together on my California king bed.

This feeling.

This feeling right here is what I've always wanted.

Genuine love and attraction. Someone who gets me. Someone to wrap in my arms and genuinely call mine. This feeling that I get with this woman is like no other. She's always been my backbone.. But now I'm going to  turn it around and be the man for her.

We've been though too much together and she means simply too much to me.. Id never let her go. Here she laid on my chest, all snuggled up.

"I'll do you right baby girl. I'll be the best Christopher for you"

I placed a kiss on top of her head and fell asleep.

Robyn
When we fell asleep?

I don't know..

Last thing I remember I was screaming for my life. But that's a different story for a different time.

I awoke from my slumber to an empty and cold bed. When did Chris leave? It took a minute for my blurry vision to clear up, once it did, I sat up and looked around.. He was no where to be found.

I shrugged it off and got up to freshen up.. Walking into the bathroom, I looked in the mirror to see

You thought this was over?

Written in red lipstick. I squinted my eyes, rinsed my eyes, then read it again.

"The hell"

I brushed it off and continued what I was doing.

Tossing on one of chris' huge shirts, I ran downstairs.

Me: "CHRISSS?"

No answer

I called out again..

No answer.

I shrugged it off, figuring that he went to the store. Grabbing a glass, I walked over to the fridge to grab the orange juice.. In which I didn't notice til I brought It to the counter.. That it was actually..

Blood?!

I immediately dropped the bottle..

My eyes now watering.. I ran around looking for my phone. But it was no where to be found..

Using the house phone, I dialed chris' cell.. It rang twice.. Then some woman answered..

Trying to call someone?

I looked at the phone like it had three heads then put it back to my ear.

Me: "I-is Ch- Chris there I need to talk to him"

She chuckled and very nefarious chuckle then hung up.

By now, I was scared. I didn't know what to do..

Should I go home?

Yeah.

I ran upstairs to go gather my things.. Only to realize that it wasn't even there in the first place.

I began to frantically search through chris' room..

Nothing.

Sitting on chris' bed I began to cry in my hands.