42

Chris
After a short, tight, intimate hug on the bathroom floor.. she pulls away.. and before she could finish what she was about to say, I, caught up in the moment.. gently scooted my hands up to where they rested on her cheeks, then I carefully leaned in and placed my lips on hers. She didn't kiss back at first but after a little she began to move at the rhythm of mine.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
STOP CHRISTOPHER
YOU'LL HURT HER
YOU DONT DESERVE HER
YOU GON RUIN HER LIFE
STOP

Was all that kept playing in my mind. And then, just like that... I quickly pulled away.

Me: "I'm sorry I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry I-"

Rob: *giggles* "it's ok Chris. Don't worry"

Me: *starts getting up and helps her up* "no it's not. I'm sorry that wasn't supposed to happen. And I didn't mean what I said earlier I'm sorry rob pleas-"

I was silenced by her finger landing on my lips.

Rob: "I said it was ok right? It's ok Chris.. calm down. I'm gonna head out, finish up whatever I need to There. Ill wish you a goodnight, then we can talk more about this plan tomorrow."

With that, she kisses my cheek and walks out.

I stood there starstruck

I stood there speechless

I stood there paralyzed

I stood there yelling at myself

I stood there patting myself on the back

I love her

No you don't

I want her

You are too dangerous

No he isn't

YES he is

NO HE ISNT

HE BEAT A WHOLE ASS WOMAN

HE LOVES HER

HE WILL ABUSE HER

HE NEVER ABUSED THE FIRST ONE

BUT HE DID

The voices in my head were screaming at each other.. grabbing my head, I squeezed my eyes shut and hit my head on the wall.

"Why me"

Was all I could mutter out, then before I knew it.. everything was black.

Robyn

Walking out, I finished up everything I needed to. Considering I just had paperwork to do. Hours past by the seconds. All I could think about was Chris.

"I love you rob"

"Baby"

Then that sweet little kiss. I knew I wasn't supposed to catch feelings. I didn't.. I just.. feel a caring sense for him.. a sense of responsibility. I'm not leaving this facility unless it's with him by my side.. and I won't let Kae down easy.

Finally, 8 o'clock had approached.. I got up from my desk and clocked out. Grabbing my things, I headed over to chris' room. Walking in, It was dark per usual.. gently closing the door behind me, I drop my bags and walk over to the bed, he wasn't there. Furrowing my eyebrows, I walked over to the bathroom and there he was. Knocked out stone cold on the floor.

CHRIS?!!

I immediately sprinted the last few steps and dropped to the floor next to him. Grabbing his wrist I felt for a pulse. It was light and slow. I felt his forehead, it was a little warm.  Getting up, I ran to Julius, holding back my tears.