28

Robyn

Kae/Mel: "HEYYY BITCHHH"

They said simultaneously. It disgusted me. I can't believe I was finally meeting this bitch. I threw on a fake smile. And pretended like I was happy.

Mel: "come in girl.. This is my best friend I wanted you to meet. Robyn this is karrueche"

Kae: *eyes me up and down as she walks up and grabs my waist* "girl you are about the most beautiful woman I've ever met. I'm so happy to meet you" *kissed both my cheeks*

I'll have to boil my face later. I thought to myself

Me: "girl you must've been talking bout your cute self I mean.. Twirl for me"

She spun around in her tight dress, I smacked her ass.

Kae: "yeah girl say whatever but your eyes are everything and more and that accent.. MM"

Me: "thanks baby girl, y'all want a drink before we leave"

Kae: "pop them bottles girl"

In the back of my mind all I could think about is how annoying her voice is. She walks and talks like she is the shit, with that fake ass voice...Comin in with a tight dress, fur over her shoulders, blonde wig, Prada glasses, LV heels. Who does she think- all I could keep telling myself was to hold it in til we get home. Opening the wine I poured three glasses. We toasted to a new "friendship" drank up and walked out. I drove, I couldn't risk accidentally killing her in the backseat before I could get my questions out. Playing music, I ignored the chatter in the back seat. Speeding my way to the restaurant. We made it in time for the reservations. As we made our way to our booth, Mel sat next to Kae and I sat across from them, so I was facing them. As the waiter came with our drinks, there was an awkward silence.. Which I decided to break.

Me: "so.. Kae, How do you say your name?"

Kae: "ka-rue-chee, but uh.. I um. Outside of us I go by Alice Tran"

Me: "oh.. Any specific reason?"

Kae: *clears throat* "psh, of course not, what's your full name Robyn?"

I couldn't handle this.. The way she talks an acts as if she runs shit.. I hate p... I had to control it for Chris.

Me: "Robyn Rihanna fenty"

Kae: "oh that's cute, why don't you go by Rihanna? I like that.."

Me; "I don't know, just never occurred to me"

Kae: "so, you dating someone?"

Damn that was my next question..
Me: "no, not at the moment, what about you.. You seeing anyone"

Kae: "no, just.. *twirls straw* focusing on building up my career.. Wouldn't want my hard work to go to waste if I just put a relationship infront of it"

Me: "yeah.. All the hard work... So tell me. How exactly did you get into modeling"

Kae looked like she almost choked on her drink.

Kae:  *coughs a little* "um well, I.. Busted my ass off, working here and there. I um, styled a few celebrities and got my name around. And boom one connection led to the other and here I am."

Me: "oh... Do you live here in LA?"

Kae: "nope never lived here never will, I stay with my bestie Chris..tina  when I come here.. But I live in New York or overseas. Mainly overseas til my career officially shifts to the U.S"

I caught her pause when she said Christina..

Me: "oh interesting"

Kae: "so what is it that you do?"

Me: "I'm a nurse at a rehab you can say, facility. And I help people not necessarily with drug addictions but with maybe mental problems or just deep issues that fucks them up. Or maybe even one who got screwed over by a significant other and now he is in the center beating the shit out of his soul everyday because he keeps blaming himself for her so called death"

I noticed Kae almost choke on her drink again.. She nervously fixed her blonde wig.

Kae: "sounds fun.. But y-you are pretty why don't you model?"

Me: " I guess that area of work is none of my interest"

Kae: "can you guys Excuse me while I go to the restroom"

As she walked away mel turned and stared at me with wide eyes. I just took a sip of my drink.

Mel: "bitch I told your ass to wait til home"

Me: "sorry it's just coming out"

Mel : "try to control it before she runs off"

Me: "sorry sorry"

Mel: "you hear the pause between the Christina"

Me: "you hear her fake ass 'how I became famous' story"

Mel: "note the amount of times she began choking on her drink"

Me: "psh.. Yeah"

KAES POV
Speeding to the bathroom I walked infront of the mirror. As I stared at myself..

Get it together Kae.. Stop stuttering you aren't intimated.. By what? They ain't know shit.. But you gon give shit away if you don't act right. Chris who that nigga is long gone. *laughs*

Fixing up my lipstick I walk back outside. And into the booth

Me: "sorry"

Robyn: "it's all cool girl"

Robyn's POV
I just couldn't help but to interrogate her hell if I had the chance I would've given her a right hook left hook right foot and left foot.

Mel:  "please just don't kill.."

Me: "shh"

I said as she walked back, sitting down with a fake ass sorry. We ordered food, made small convo and finally it was time to go home. Grabbing am ice cream on the way home. I drove home. Walking Into the house, I smirked as they sat down on the couch. It was finally time.

Me: "Ima go change real quick"

Mel: "its cool take yo time girl"

Walking into my room, I closed the door. I walked up to chris' painting and placed my hand on it, don't worry Chris I got you. Taking off my clothes I looked in the mirror at my new tat.. It was beautiful. I quickly tossed on some shorts and a white shirt and walked outside. It's time.

________________________
Boring? I know :( I'm sorry