20

Chris
A week had past since I've been ignoring Robyn.. It's been hard but I think she is adjusting. The first few days she was trying to get me to stop.. But I think she understands now.. I hope. Although she didn't fulfill one of my wishes.. She is still my main nurse. She walks in my room everyday.. Wakes me up and leaves. During eating time, she sets the meds on the table and walks away.. I didn't want her to hate me.. But it's best if she does. Sitting in my room, staring at the ceiling.. I wondered if she was ok.

Robyn
I went home that night and searched up this kr- kar- mrs. Tran. Nothing really came up.. Just a few pics of a model. I gave it a rest and decided that I'll call my bestie Melissa. She knows how to contact everyone. With a deep sigh, I layed down.. I couldn't and couldn't let Chris leave me. It won't happen. The next day.. I called Melissa over and explained my situation, I didn't tell her chris' story about Tran but I let her know that I was trying to contact her.

Melissa: "do you know any of chris' friends that maybe I'll be able to find some info from"

Me: "no but I know he has an aunt who lives here and she goes to chris' house exactly around 12 and 5 every single day to feed his dogs.. If I give you his address maybe you can catch her"

Mel: "that sounds like a good idea. But who would name their kid karrueche "

Robyn: "girl I don't know"

The next morning I went to work and Mel went to Chris' house. At work, the usual happened.. Chris ignoring me. I couldn't handle it anymore.. Watching him walk slowly and sadly back to his room.. I sighed... It was killing me inside to see him like this. Hopefully I only had to deal with this for a few more days. Going home.. I immediately ran to Mel...

Me: "GIRL TELL ME SOME GOOD NEWS PLEASE"

I said flopping on the bed.

Mel: "actually I did bump into his aunt today believe it or not.. I almost got arrested.. But she was nice enough to let me explain..."

Me: "ok go on..."

Mel:"ok so I got there around 12:05 the gate was a little open because she was there.. So I hop in and knock on the front door. Immediately she asks who I am why I'm here and then threatened to call the police. I let her know it's ok I came here to see you and ask you something . She was Like

Come see me?

Yeah

Who are you?

I'll let you know in a minute.. May we go inside..

Yes..  *we sit*

So.. As you may know.. Your nephew.. Chris... Well let's not talk about his story.. But really all I need to know is.. Do you know his old girl

Why are we asking these questions.. Who are you?

No one important.. But I would like go know if you know ms.tran

I refuse to say anything to someone who won't even let me know who they are

Fine. I am chris' nurses' best friend. And  I'm here to find out information that has your nephew beating himself up every single day to the point where he believes he is crazy.. When he perfect.

*sighs* it's been a minute since I've seen my boy. But yes. I don't personally know that wretched filth of a "woman"  anymore.. Nor do I want to see her, talk to her, or even know anything about her. It's a blessing I haven't seen her.. For all she has put my baby through... She deserves hell. But you can find out things from his home- his old homeboys.. But I did hear she is
  Getting big...

Thank you for everything...

Then she gave me everyone's numbers, addresses and even hers."

Me: "THAS MY BESTIE!! What would I do without you. When are you going to see *takes phone to read contact names.. Gives confused look at names* umm.. Jamal, keeis, hoody baby? Umm Aaron and Austin..mijo? And Ron"

Mel: "uh.. I was thinking about seeing atleast two of em tomorrow"

Me. "Sounds like a plan.. Now let's sleep we got a big day"

_____________________
Yeah yeah it's crappy