38

Robyn
Holding his arm, I led him to the couch and sat him down, as I sat next to him. Kae kissed her teeth and turned the other way. Chris looked down at his hands, fiddling with his fingers. Mel looked at me, then went into her room, leaving the door open a little. There was a silence in the room, an awkward, full of tension emotional silence. I hated it.

Me: "so.. I think we should-"

Kae: "no one gives a fuck what you think"

Me: "ka-"

Chris: "bitch who the fuck do you think you is to be talking to her like that?! What? So now you have this so called 'big name' now yo dumbass wants to act like you run shit? Bitch don't act like you don't know who/how the fuck you got where the hell you are at. Witcho dumbass"

The kissed his teeth then continued to fiddle with his fingers. Welp. I've never seen that side of him before. I was expecting him to be quiet and crying this whole time. I didn't actually think there was anger to get rid of.. As far as I knew.. It was more hurt. Unless this is anger from that hurt.

Kae: "nigga don't come talking to me like that. Who the fuck do you think you are? Look at me.. Then look at you. You are in a fucking crazy people institution.. The hell. I'll talk to whoever.. However I want to. You ain't my daddy"

Chris smirks then slowly looks up with a petty grin.

Chris; "but that's now what you was screaming when we was in bed and I was pulling your hair from the back" then he paused "in speaking of hair.. The Fuck type rats nest is on yo head"

Kae: "nigga fuck you. You crazy ass abusive mothe-"

Chris: "finish that sentence. And I'll make those allegations true. "

Kae: "you kn-"

Me: "HOLD IT EVERYONE SHUT UP"

Kae: "bi-"

Chris: "watch yo mouth lil girl"

I glared at Chris.. He puts his hands up in defense then slumped back in his seat. He is acting so weird. He is never like this. First off.. He never even talks much less act like this. I'm so..

Me: "why don't we all just sit here. Push the tension to the side and say what's going on inside right now. Because I know both of y'all hate each other but I know both of y'all are feeling some type of way right now.. So speak up"

Kae: "crazy people go first"

Chris: "damn b.. Clearing the way for yourself. I was scared for a sec that I was gonna have to go first. Shieet *fake wipes sweat off of forehead* so you was saying?" *sits up and rests chin in hand pretending to be interested*

She rolled her eyes..

Kae: "I don't need this, I'm leaving"

Me: "and where will you go? Christina ain't here."

Kae: "anywhere but here..."

Chris, "go to bitchass Sinko. Maybe you can help him sooth his parts. Like you used to. Or wait. do you even remember sinko? Because I know you had a lot of niggas coming in and out. Literally. So.. But if you don't I can describe him and give you his last contact info that I can remember"

I immediately pinched him.

Chris: "OW"

Me: "stop yo shit" I said through gritted teeth. He scoffed and sat back again.