Chapter 9 // Cuddles

A female scream interrupted me and Ayano.
"What are you two doing in here!?" Kokona screamed while in a towel.
"What does it look like?" I asked with a smirk on my face with my eyes still on Ayano.
"Go have sex somewhere else!" she shouted.
"Now I'm no science teacher, but considering I still have pants on and Aya still has underwear on - clearly we aren't having sex."
"Then go grope Ayano's ass somewhere else!"
"I'm up for that." Ayano smirked.
"Oh sweet!" I tried to contain myself.
"Get out!!" Kokona shouted once again.
"Or.." I picked Ayano up so that we were still facing each other, "We could just continue over here." I carried her to the other side of the changing rooms and we continued to kiss.
"Ughh whatever! As long as you can't see me.."
"Why would I look at you when I have the perfect girl right here?" I smiled at Ayano, as I placed her feet back on the ground. I pulled her into a warm embrace.
"I love you Budo."
"I love you too."
We sat down on the floor with Ayano on my lap and began to silently hug for a while.
"I can't hear anything.. what are you two doing?" Kokona asked, peering around the corner.
"Just hugging, chill." I latched onto Ayano tighter and just thought about everything that had happened.
"Why aren't you saying anything?"
"I think she fell asleep."
"You aren't going to do anything weird, right?"
"God no, what kind of creep do you think I am? I just want to give my girlfriend a cuddle." I moved Ayano around so that she was laying against my chest like how a parent holds a baby, and sure enough she was sleeping. "She's so adorable." I kissed her forehead.
"Hm.." Kokona said.
"Would you mind passing over our gym uniforms please?" I asked quietly.
"I guess I just caught you both at a bad time.." she slid the clothes across the floor.
"Thank you." I began to carefully put Ayano's clothes on her before moving her for a moment and changing into my own sports kit. I wrapped my jacket around Ayano and saw her smile slightly as I did so.
"Kokona are you changed?" I asked.
"Yes." she rummaged through her locker.
"Okay good." I picked up Ayano carefully and put our wet clothes in the bag in her locker, before picking that up too. I locked her locker and put her keys in my pocket making sure not to drop her. "I apologise for earlier Kokona."
"It's fine Budo, don't worry about it." she smiled, unlocking the door and holding it open.
"Finally." Taro rolled his eyes.
"Hi Senpai~" Kokona blushed at Taro.
"Yo." he replied, uninterested.
"S-See you in class later!" she walked off.
"Yeah I guess.."
"Oh yes, Taro the ladies man." I mocked.
"Piss off."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Taro got home, I continued to walk to Ayano's house. I unlocked the door with her key and closed it behind me.
"Ayano come here sweetie!" I heard an excited female say. I walked into the living room and was met by two adults, Ayano's parents?
"Oh, hello young man!" her mother smiled.
"Good afternoon!" I smiled back. "Sorry, I hope you don't mind me being here. Ayano fell asleep so I was just taking her home."
"It's fine honey, thank you for being so kind!"
"Oh it's nothing Aishi-Sama." I sat down on the opposite couch with Ayano still cuddling up to me.
"It's Ryoba darling!" she continued to smile. "Did you carry her all the way here?"
"Yes ma'am."
"Aww aren't you a sweetie! It must have been just like a normal exercise judging by your body!" she laughed.
"Ryoba.." Ayano's father said.
"Oh hush darling." Ryoba smirked, "Clearly he works hard, he deserves the compliment!"
"Aw that's not necessary but thank you!"
"How rude of me! I haven't even asked your name yet!"
"Budo Masuta, nice to meet you both." I smiled, "You can call me Budo."
"It's a pleasure to meet you Budo!"
"I'm sorry if this comes across as rude, but aren't you supposed to be on holiday in America?" I asked.
"We finished a lot earlier than expected! Plus we were called by the school a few days ago as they were worried about Ayano, we rushed home as soon as possible!"
"Well I'm sure Ayano will be very happy to see you both!" I smiled.
"Aren't you just a charmer." Ryoba laughed, "So, are you Ayano's boyfriend?"
"Yes ma'am." I looked at Ayano happily.
"Oh my this is so exciting! Welcome to the family!"
"Hold on." Ayano's father sat up, "How did this relationship start? Ayano didn't force you into anything did she?"
"Ayano? Of course not! She couldn't harm a fly." I laughed, "I asked her, sir."
"Oh darling I wish you would look at me the way that Budo looks at our daughter!" Ryoba sighed.
"She's even beautiful when she's asleep." I smiled, moving a piece of her hair our of her face.
"I only wish she smiled more." Aishi-San sighed.
"Well sir I think you'll find that she tends to smile a lot more now, her happiness is very contagious."
"That's good to hear, I'm glad you make her happy Budo." he smiled for the first time. He somewhat reminded me of an adult version of Taro.
"Ayano's happiness is my top priority."
"Yes.. well it would be nice if you could avoid getting her into trouble too.." he referred to the fountain.
"Darling they were having some harmless fun!"
"I'm not the type to try and excuse my actions, as I do take full responsibility for the fountain, however it begun with me trying to protect your daughter. A friend of mine had judged her a little due to her being quite shy at first. It angered me that he treated her in such a way, so I pushed him in. He threatened to push in Ayano if I didn't jump in - so I did. I then jokingly pulled in Ayano. That's why we're in our gym uniforms. I sincerely apologise for getting Ayano in trouble, we were just having a bit of fun - but I take full responsibility."
"Oh Budo don't worry about it honey." Ryoba smiled.
"Thank you Budo. You definitely seem like a responsible young man, so I accept your apology and wish you luck in your relationship with Ayano."
"Thank you very much sir."
"You're welcome."