Chapter 3: Operation Escape

Anikan's POV

I woke up when I felt a tug on my arm, there were 2 Galra guards hauling me to my feet, I looked around, 2 more guards had Obi-Wan, and Keith had 10! Wow, that's a bit overkill, then I remembered what Keith told us last night, they're going to take us to the arena, I gulped and Keith looked at me sympathetically from behind his guards.

On one hand i really hope none of us get chosen for the arena, but on the other, i can't bear the thought of sending a teenager in either, we all have experience from the war at least.. The Galra Guards shoved us out into the hallways into another group of prisoners, looks like the clone soldiers, the other masters, and the younglings got an earlier wake-up call than we did.

I have to admit their faces when Keith walked out and winked at the were completely hilarious. The walk to the arena was long enough to explain to the others what was about to happen, the younglings and Padawans looked terrified, even the masters looked afraid.

Then Keith spoke up, "don't worry, they'll probably put me in first, if you have questions about this, ask Anakin and Obi-Wan while I'm in the arena."

well, that didn't work, I thought to myself as we neared the doors and one of the padawans, (i think his name was Petro) exploded, "how can we 'not worry about it', Jedi don't kill people, how are we going to get out of this one!"

Petro was interrupted by a galra guard pushing us into a row with a front row view of the arena, another guard grabbed Keith and took him away, with no galra guard around I quickly explained Keith plan to the anxious padawans while Obi-Wan explained the plan to the masters

________________________________________________________________________________

3rd person POV

The were all pushed into a line, right above the arena, 4 gaurds grabbed Keith and bound his arms together with rope, and some other guards also grabbed 2 other people. as he was being dragged away Keith called back to us, don't do anything to upset them! Before the chosen 3 were dragged down some stairs to get ready for the arena. All of the sudden Zarkon stood up and addressed the crowd. "Time and Time again we have been thwarted by the new paladins of voltron , but NO MORE and now we shall watch the end of the RED PALADIN OF VOLTRON" 

As Zarkon sat down the bound form of Keith was dragged into the arena.

The Jedi and clones mouth's dropped open is shock

"T-tt-ha-that KID is the red paladin of Voltron!" stuttered Mace Widu in shock.

"A-apparently" Obi-Wan answered back, also in shock.

The Galra guard that threw Keith into the arena released his bonds and was about to open the cage where one of Haggar's beasts lay when Keith suddenly stood and yelled up to Zarkon.

"Zarcon! I have 3 options for you!" Keith shouted to the king of the Galra, pausing breifly before continuing, "and all work for me so it's your choice," Keith shouted above the now murmuring crowd." you can A) let the prisoners and me walk out peacefully,  or B) you refuse, and me and our trainer get to kick your purple, fuzzy behind, free all your prisoners, and blow this place sky high. So which one do you choose Zarkon! Do you surrender, or do i get to have some fun. Cause i don't about you but i'm in the mood to punck something, more specificly, your face."

The Jedi, clones, padawans, and younglings looked at each other uncertainly then their eyes widened as they felt their collars turn off, only they were still stuck in the bleachers.

Zarcon growled menacingly, "Guards, Get him!!!"

Keith smirked and pulled a teleportation device from his boot and activated it, a figure appeared in the arena beside Keith, The figure was wearing a white cloak that prevented anyone from seeing their face, the figure appeared to be female, and most likely a tourguta is the peaks in the hood of the cloak meant anything. She tossed with a red Bayard took out 2 lightsabers and took off her cloak, but before anyone could get a peek at what this mysterious figure looked like she was off.