Proluge: Normal day

A/N: HAHAH!! ANOTHER BOOK 'TOMMATT' now, if you start saying 'what about your other books?!' Don't worry, Imma work on that too! ^^ this is legit being wrote at 4:20 am so sorry if my writing, punctuation and fucking spelling is horrible ^^' but yeah, I hope you enjoy this book.
P.S: If you really want I can do tiny sexual themes or smut even, I'll see for you people and readers that want me to or not, So go and tell if ya want, okay? Okay. Enjoy! Again ^^'

3rd Person P.O.V.

Matt just got up, he stretched his arms out and groans slightly. He looks out and sees the sun shining on his face. Matt got up and scratched his back, still sorta tired. He walked to his door and opened it, walking out his door and down stairs, only to see Tom. On the couch. Sleeping. Of course. Matt chuckles slightly and walks to Tom "classic Tom." He mumbled, as he picked him up and walked up to his room. He opened Tom's door and went in his room.

"Wow, Clean." Matt mutters. He put Tom down on his bed and rubbed his forehead." Have a nice sleep, Tom...!" He quietly says as he smiles, he puts over Tom's blanket on him and shuts his curtains so the light doesn't disturb him and walks out his room quietly and left.

He shut the door, making a slight creek but it didn't have a loud as CREEEEEEECK!!! so wasn't a problem really..
Matt than walked away from his room and went to the bathroom, only to see edd and Tord.

Edd looked sorta tired and was scratching his stomach while brushing his teeth and Tord also looked tired but had damn bags under his eyes instead and had some finished coffee next to him while also brushing his teeth.

"Haha! No sleep again?" Matt asked." Yeah..Only I got some except Tord--" "Shush child." Tord said as his eyes squinted and pat his head." Haha!" "Put your child in bed again I assume?" Tord asked as he spat out his tooth paste. "Yeah." Matt replied as he got his tooth brush and started brushing his teeth. Tord got his mouth wash and edd already had some and was swirling it around to clean his mouth more. "Pfft, on the floor or couch?" Tord asked as he had some mouth wash and started swirling it around as well. Matt spat out his tooth paste and took the mouth wash." Couch this time, I'm sure tomorrow it's gonna be the floor again." Matt says as he took some mouth wash and sat it down. Edd had already finished with his teeth and was now just brushing his hair to make it look better.

Tord chuckles." Haha! Yeah, be prepared for that jehovah witness on the floor than." Tord says as he than gets a different hair brush and fixes his hair. Matt spat out his mouth wash. "Hah, Yeah." Matt says as he messes with his hair and fixes it. "Yeah."

Edd suddenly talked "Hey guys, Do you wanna hang out or something tomorrow night? Three of us, because, tin would of course want to go get a drink." Tord nodded" sure!" Matt smiled and gave a reassuring thumbs up." Okay!" Edd smiles "great! Now let's just get on with the day I suppose!" "Yeah." "som alltid." "Tord, I don't understand." "I should teach you Norwegian then." He chuckles

"Yeah you should." "Haha! Well, let's just go!" Matt says as he walks "wait Matt-" "Hm?" "Um. Can you tell edd if the answer is wrong, I'll just teach him anyway." Matt smiles again "sure!" "Thanks,Matt!"

614 words in one chapter? Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii- that's a lot
New one soon if ya want one anyway. Whelp, Have a nice day and I hope you enjoyed!
Ps: 'sim alltid' means 'like always' in Norwegian
~Evan/Dr.Flug/Alex