Chapter 10: ow, my nose

Alright, sorry I haven't wrote some stories and just voted... I've been stressed and upset recently, more up for angst and whatever, I'm so sorry... Don't hate me, anyway, here's a chapter to help you all to not hate me and be mad, enjoy..!

Matt felt a hand go on his mouth, covering his screams, he felt himself being pulled back and a arm wrapped around his stomach, he felt himself shack and try to kick and punch. But he was not really able to. "Matt, calm the fuck down!" A British accent quickly spoke, he froze and his mind processed.. It was tom. He squirmed out his grip because tom shoved him forward. He turned to face tom, who had a bloody nose now. He must've punched him to cause that. "Tom, you just grabbed me!! What did you expect?!" "Well I had no idea how to make it not awkward!!" He had some sweat go down as his nose kept bleeding which reached his lip.

Matt sighed and walked to tom, he got his sleeve and ripped it off and wiped tom's nose with that. Tom looked completely annoyed. He sighed. "You could've done anything else but that." He grumbled. The awkwardness set in when he finished and tom had nothing to say. "Listen, Don't tell anyone else I'm a DJ." "Uh..." "...Matt...." "I might've told Tord...and edd." "MATT!" "But don't worry!! Tord said he doesn't care and edd was drunk!" "...Wait, Edd gets drunk now??" "No, I think he drank cola and someone spiked it...?" "Ugh...whatever. Just don't shout my name or anything." "Okay." He smiled, tom smiled and walked off, leaving Matt outside.