Chapter 8: Drunk love

Edd maybe had too much wine on accident. Damn people made him chug. Oh god. He saw Tord and stumbles towards him, flopping over, drunk, On him. "Heyyyyyyyy t-t-*HIC*Tordy~" he slurs. Tord blushed and looked. "Oh my fucking lord you didn't drink 6 shots or somethin' right???" He asked, concerned. Edd stayed silent and just chuckles, drunk. "...Fucks sake." Tord grabbed Edd and tried to drag him but edd's grip was probably too strong somehow, he hugged him. "Edd-" "Sh-Shush you cutie~ *HIC*" Tord blushed madly, setting his wine down. "Edd, Your drunk.." "Listen he-here- *HIC*. Y-You've been the cutest boy ever since you we're... *HIC* 5? Now t-*HIC* to mention you we're hot...!" Edd smirks, still drunk (no shit). Tord's face just turned red. "E-Excuse me?" "Y-You always was just-Just hot-*HiC*. Your hair I-is so fluffy~ *HIC*" Edd slurs, Grabbing Tord's shirt and tugging it.

Tord was just red, his eyes we're widened to his drunken friend. "S...So?" Tord sweats, smiling a bit. He could actually get Edd to spill his feelings. "Y-You dumb dumb, I like you~ *HIC*...No, Love, you! *HIC*" Edd then just laughs drunk, Tord had some evidence now. Okay, not some, a lot. Meanwhile, Matt ran and saw the 'couple'. He ran over. "Guys, Oh my god!" Matt shook Tord and Edd. "Uh..Is Edd drunk?" "Yes." Tord replied. Edd looks up, drunken confused.

#DrunkComfused
Poor eddo is drunk and said his feelings, poor Boyo.