Chapter 3: Weird...

Tom, at 6:30 am, came home, not exhausted. He drank maybe two cups of coffee. He went up stairs, trying not to be loud. As he approached, he saw Matt's door open. He slowly walked over to the door and saw Matt. Passed out,on the floor, with a book and pen in his hands. Tom gave a weirded out look, he walked over. He saw the book said 'Journal'

He snickered and didn't bother to look, he flicked at matt's ear, he just turned around on his back. Tom sighs. "Sleepy head..." Tom smiled. He managed to somehow get Matt off the floor and get him on his own bed, where he should be..
Tom looked away for a moment, looking to see if anyone was around, of course, no. He then turned back to Matt, and kissed his forehead." Night..." Tom says as he leaves matt's room, shutting the door.

-Time skip-

Matt woke up, He realised, he wasn't on the floor, he's book and pen wasn't with him. He was in bed, and his door was shut. Matt sat up, stretching his arms. He looked and saw his journal was shut, his pen was there beside it. He smiled worryingly. "No one has red it, right?? Well...I'll figure out later...." Matt got up an walked out his room, he turned and saw Tom was passed out on the stairs with alcohol. Vodka.

Matt had a surprised look, then chuckles quietly as he walked to Tom." On the stairs now?? Haha..So cute...♡" he picked up Tom, bridal style, and walked downstairs, seeing Tord and Edd sleeping, except edd is now under Tord's chin instead of laying on his chest. And Tord was now drooling like edd, had one of his legs sorta up, and edd nearly had his legs around Tord like a clingy child. Matt smiles and walks past them as quiet as he can, goes to Tom's room, and opens his door.

Matt walked to his bed and put Tom on his own bed, also putting the blanket on him. Tom started drooling, like edd and Tord we're. "Haha... Drool boys..." Matt pats Tom's head, and normally kissed his forehead. And walked out, shutting the door quietly

Tom opened his eyes, smiling. "Did the exact same thing like I did last night....adorable....~" Tom says slightly tired. He got cozy in his bed and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Matt saw edd, awake." Hey,edd. Sleep well??" Edd was blushing madly." U-Uh...good...?" Edd says, embarrassed. Tord was still asleep. "Hey, why isn't he awake?" "I-I don't know!!" "hmmm...Wake him up maybe??" Little did they know, Tord was fake sleeping. Edd poked Tord's nose, didn't do anything. Edd than sighs, he puts his nose on Tord's and Tord than out of no where hugs edd, making him getting closer to Tord's face. Edd was now red in the face as Tord opened his eyes, giving a smug look." Morning~" Matt laughed at this." E-EDD You- *W H E E Z E*" Matt tried to speak but he was laughing too hard. "Tord why?!?" Tord chuckles. "Because you made me blush by getting near my neck~" Tord flirted. Edd pouted." pfft.. I'll let go now!" Tord let edd go, edd shot backwards like he slipped over a banana peel.

Tord chuckles. "Hahahaha!" Edd was like a tomato. He covered his face, groaning. As Matt was dying of laughter.

After all this settled down, Matt cleared his throat, wiping a tear." Oh that'll be remembered..." Tord chuckles." You bet it will." "Shuuuuushhhhhhhhhhh!" Edd pouts again. "Uhh, guys." Tord and edd look over to Matt." Uh, Are we gonna get ready later for that club?" "Yeah! It's only...uhh...." Tord checked the time."....Oh it's 1:00 pm...." "Okay then, we shal, get ready soon!" Edd exclaims. Both the two other men nodded

This should be very fun and interesting!

4:12 am...Damn son, 0-0 Anyway, I hope ya enjoyed!