Chapter 5: 1 hour before

Haven't updated in nearly four days, Jeez. Okay, Well, here's a chapter! Now I shall write instead of being a lazy ass XD
Enjoy.

Matt fixed his hair up, Not using a brush for some reason, He was most likely trying to make it look bad ass like. He didn't like it and just went to the bathroom, He opened the cabinet and was about to bend over to get it until he hears someone.

" Unless you want me to keep complimenting about your ass then squat or kneel." Matt jerked up. He knew it was Tom but didn't think he'd be up so early. He'd be up maybe an hour later then what time it was now. Matt turned to see Tom, having a smug look again.

Matt inhales." Boi, why?" Tom chuckles."Because you basically bend down and I always see your damn ass that might as well be named 'Nicki Minaj'" Matt blushed." Hey! My ass isn't Nicki Minaj size!! It's average!!" Tom laughs. "Because she basically shows it all the time like you." "...Damn you..." Matt murmurs."You wish~" "SSHHHHHHHHH-" Tom walked in a messed up matt's hair. Matt looked at the mirror, his hair was messy and pretty sorta punk like.

Some was hiding his eye and the other was just one spike up, one spike down, like a pattern."OoooH! Cool!" "Pfft, heard your struggling. So I helped." Tom smiled as he fixed his hair. Getting ready to 'go drink'. Matt just looked how fabulous he looked. He put down his mirror and walked next to Tom." It's so sad you can't tag along with us, Tim." "It's Tom."

"Sorry!" Matt sweat as he scratched the back of his neck. "Well, I would like to, But I'm afraid I can't. Well, I gotta get going, see ya!" Matt was gonna kneel down. And he heard Tom from the door. "Now ya got the hang of it!" He said as he then walks off.

1 hour later