Chapter 11: Go the fuck home

Matt slowly walked back inside after that shock of literally thinking he was about to be kidnapped and held for ransom. He slowly walked and realised something.

"Where's edd and tord?" He wondered as he turned his head to every side he could move it without breaking his own damn neck. "....Damnit." He lost them. Now he had to wonder around this club, with sweaty dancers and drunk people who thought they were proper hard.

Fantastic.

Matt slowly pushed his way through the cracks of the dance floor, he thought he was going to have a massive headache because of how much noise there was. Ladies talking loudly, guys screaming at each other, the music which was blasting through the speakers.. Jesus Christ it was a hellhole. Especially since Matt couldn't find the drunk edd and the sober but apathetic Tord.

Where were they?

Matt slowly wondered and he felt like he was in a maze of just people. He was getting lost, squished and soon enough he thought that some person was gonna spill beer all over him and everyone was gonna gasp. Which would be, undoubtedly, embarrassing. Even for him. He kept walking until he thought.

If I'm a drunk green hoodie male and drank too much spiked cola where would I be?

He thought for a bit...I say a bit because the damn noise stopped him from thinking clearly. He wished he could just turn off the speaker for one minute just to think.

Home? No they wouldn't leave without me... right? Uhm...In the dance floor? No, no...hm...

He kept walking until he heard something. Two men.

"My god, that bathroom smelt like vomit."

...ah damnit....

Matt quickly rushed past those men and went to the male bathroom. Of course, of course, Edd vomited because of the damn alcohol. Wonderful. As soon as he walked in, Jesus Christ.

Three things, one the music was muffled. Two, the place smelled like actual puke. Third, guess who he found! Tord!

Matt slowly made his way over to Tord and tapped his shoulder. "I..Is he oka-" "He's the reason this place smells horrible." "...As expected." "Oh, where were you? I was trying to find you but you wouldn't show up?" Tord asked. "I went outside... just needed some time away from the noise." "Ah." Tord just nodded. "Ugh... edd, I told you, let's just go home." "n-no I'm fine-" "Edd you are literally making the bathroom smell worse you aren't fine." Tord said, quickly cutting through Edd's bullshit.

"Edd..." Matt spoke. "Come on. We should go anyway, this place is just...eugh..." "Shit?" "Yeah, that."

Eventually, Edd was dragged out by Matt and Tord to return home.

Successful night out if Tord says so himself.