Chapter 1: Norwegian language

A/N: Top is what Matt is like for maybe the whole entire chapter, I'd recommend if ya don't like TordEdd or you don't wanna see it in this 'TomMatt' book. Wait for the next chapter or read it if I publish it afterwards, because most likely I'll be working on one straight after 'beach' so yea.
and if ya don't and comment about this being a hater, I won't reply or react at all until you do something like spam. So don't read if you don't want to see it, sound good? Okay, Now let's get on with the chapter! Enjoy!
Ps: This is being wrote at 2:04 am now so yeah...Sorry again if it's absolute dog shit. Lol, now you may Read this chapter, enjoy!

11:30 am

Tord was on the floor, sorta having his back slumped forward, hands in lap and legs crossed. Edd was having the same position as Tord but with his back straight up instead of slump back. "So Matt, you ready or...?" "Yeah!" Matt said, he had his legs and arms in his hoodie and was in a Fettle position and had his leg sorta away from him and the book using the legs as a stand. "Okay, let's just start off simple." Tord paused for a second. "Hei venner!" "Uh... 'Hi,Friends...?" "Correct!" Matt exclaims, except not being so loud to wake Tom. "Okay, good." Tord cleared his throat."En."

Edd scratched his head "Head?" "Nope!" "Uh..Email?" "Nope!" "...Hm..." "It's 'one'." Tord says after." Oh, En." Tord chuckles."To tre fire." "...Be the looks and sounds I'm guessing it's "Two three..Five"?" "The first two ones we're correct edd, but the last was wrong." "Oh. Um...Four then?" "Yes!" Tord exclaimed." Two three four!" "Woo! Edd is smart!" "Haha." Edd says.

"Fem seks syv åtte." "...Five six seven eight?" "Correct!" Tord than took a sip of water which was next to him."Ni ti elleve tolv tretten fjorten femten seksten sytten atten nitten og tyve." Edd looked confused and shocked." That's hard." "I know. But I shall see you try!" Edd paused for a bit."...Knowing we're on numbers I'd think it's 'nine, ten,eleven,twelve,thirteen,fourteen,fifteen,sixteen,seventeen,eighteen, nineteen, twenty.' " Tord gasped. "Whoa-" "your correct." Matt says and edd threw his hands in the air. "Yay!" "Okay, should I see you try to get all the numbers right?"
Tord asked, with a challenged look." Okay, it's on." Edd says, giving the look back.

Edd clears up his throat and than says."En, to, tre ,fire ,fem, seks ,syv, åtte ,ni, ti ,elleve, tolv, tretten ,fjorten, seksten, seksten, sytten,atten, nitten, og, tyve." "Whoa, expert already?" Tord says with a slight grin." Yeah, I learn fast."
"Hah." Edd than thought. Than spoke." Wait, how do you say 'Hug'?" Tord had some sweat but sucked it up and said.
"Klem" "Klem?" "Yes."

Matt chuckles.

For the rest of the day until 7:30 pm Edd kept asking Tord how to say things in Norwegian

8 hours later