Author's Note

I dedicate this book to you, readers, who've read the "Fiction Games" from the beginning. This book was created in August and finished on March 30 at 1:00 AM. An 8 month journey it has been! I want to thank several of you who have liked and commented on these chapters. I am so grateful for reaching 17,000 reads!

As for the Fiction Games, I understand no one died. There wasn't a victor in the end. Starting this book, I thought there would be someone winning the Games. But as I got to thinking about the characters I was writing about, I thought my original ending wouldn't do justice for them. Every character (yes, even Twilight) would not be so willing to kill one another in the means of survival. Rick and Michonne from "The Walking Dead" could be a counterexample, but their characters wouldn't murder because a government told them to. 

I hope I have satisfied every fan from these various fandoms (except, maybe, Twilight.) This ending I think wrapped up everything, but if you disagree, write it in the comments below!

If you want to help me, you could always look back on the previous chapters and tell me what I missed, left out, or should put in. I will change it for you! If you think a section could be written better, make sure I know!

As for my next projects, I'll be taking a break on Wattpad for a while. I actaully want to get started on writing an actual book. However, I may possibly be posting a story about a post-apocolyptic world. It'll be a journal entries of a teenage survivor. If it sounds goods, comment and tell me I should write it!

Once again, thank you! Special thanks to Alia_Atkins for helping me start this thing. I had the idea for a while, but she was the one who forced me to write it down. Check out her own work!

Thank you!

- DeanTsalickis