Ch 1

She walks up slowly behind him and wrap her arms around his waist while he stares into the distance out the window. He jolted up in shock and he was finally brought back to reality. She laughs at how easily she scared him but still remained in her spot, embracing him.

"Whats wrong with you lately?...." She asks turning him around but once again he ignores the question she keeps asking with his box smile.

"Want to grab something to eat?" He hopes that his smile will distract her and it worked.

"Yeah! Im actually starving!" He giggles at her cuteness and grabs her hand making their way out of his room.

He's been back for a whole month now and it was like as if they were a married couple. They'd laugh and joke around like best friends and argue like a married couple but at the end of the day they couldn't resist each other. The whole year of being separated was as if it never happened. The times they spent apart...neither of them decided to brought it up because they were only focusing on the now.

But as time passed by....Taehyung is starting to feel like they should talk about it....better now than later and her getting hurt. The last thing he needs is to lose her again after everything he's done just to come back here.

"Yah!" She snaps her fingers at his face when he spaced out again. "Are you okay?" Her eyebrows wrinkled in worry.

"Yeah just hungry!" He started skipping around like a little child just to make her laugh and as usual it worked.

He always wondered how long could he keep this up.....until he's caught.....