The End

"Minah!" Jimin knocked on the door of her apartment along with y/n. She stood behind Jimin fidgeting with her fingers. And soon enough the door opened.

"Oh you're here already" Minah rolled her eyes and let them in.

"I told you I was on my way" Jimin lead the way while holding y/n by her hand.

"What am I doing here Jimin?" She looked back and saw that Minah was following them.

"I asked you in the car if you still love Taehyung and you told me you do...." They finally reached the living room and the three sat down. "I also told you what happened in America...but Minah should be the one to tell the details...." He looks over at Minah who was sitting right across them two.

"Uhm....Im not the bad guy...here y/n...I...I know you might think that I am but....Taehyung kept me in the dark about you....I mean I guess I was kinda of an idiot to not know that he clearly has feelings for you if he was willing to do anything to help you...to marry me...but what Tae and I had was never real...I loved him...but I never felt that he ever loved me...because somehow his heart...was already full of someone elses love...but I kept fooling myself I guess....and him constantly protecting me and showing his true genuine care for me during those times...made me think there was a possibility....but then I realised the only reason he had such hope and strength to get us out....was so that not because he wanted us safe...but so that he could return....to you... he always talked about how he kept a promise to a special someone he'll come back but I never asked who...." Minah wiped away the stray of tears that escaped and took in a deep breath. " He loves you.....he always saw me as fragile that's why he could never hurt me....but I guess he knew that you'd survive this....because you're strong...I see that..." Minah stood up and sat down beside her holding her hand tightly. "Go back to him" her breathing was shaking with the tears.

"Even I go back to him....he won't take me back...." Y/N looks down at their hands and felt her eyes fill to the brim.

"There's also another reason you are here....so that I could tell you....that...he's not dead...." Minah looks down.

"Who isn't?" Y/N asks in confusion.

"My stalker ex boyfriend.....the reason I came here to Korea was to tell Taehyung that....I was put into the same hospital as him when I was getting treated from my head trauma from him....I saw the guilt and terror in Taehyung's eyes when he realised what he had done....and I knew for sure...it would kill him...that's why I came back......" Minah finally confesses.

"Why didn't you tell him sooner?! Why did you have to play wifey with him! Its killing him and it still is Thats why he's afraid of taking me back because he's scared of me knowing!" Y/N stood up from the couch and took a deep breath in holding her lower abdomen feeling like getting sick.

"I didn't want to lose him...just yet....but I can see how much...he truly...really does love you.... Can you find it in yourself to forgive him...?" Minah stood up and as soon as she did Y/N turned around again her back facing them both.

"I know this is a lot to take in right now...but I couldn't just live with you hurt over the wrong reasons...." Jimin also stands up.

"H-how did you know all this?" Y/N asks Jimin confused as to how he knows more than everyone. But Jimin couldn't exactly tell her that it took a while for him to convince Minah to tell the truth because he always sensed something. And that it wasn't y/n that he really had feelings for....but for Minah.

"I...I told him....I had to tell someone to get it off my chest..." Minah covers for Jimin.

"I can't live with the guilt y/n...he feels as if he needs to be punished for what he had done....and the worse punishment there is for him....is a life without...you" Jimin walked closer to him.
"Y/-" Jimin was cut off when all of a sudden she grabs Jimin by his arm dragging him out the door. "What are you doing??" He asks confused.