Ch 18

"Taehyung!!Look!" Minah pointed at the arcade and got overly excited and started dragging Taehyung towards it. He groaned feeling so tired from practice since really early this morning but Minah doesn't seem to care because she just wants to spend time with Taehyung.

He suddenly remembered how y/n always let him sleep first or rest before she suggested to do something. Just him lying down in her arms was enough for him to feel energised again.

"Come one Taehyung!!" Minah suddenly wraps her arms around his waist trying to act cute so that he'd be in the mood to have fun with her.

"Im really tired Minah..." He groaned once again followed by a yawn.

Minah decided to tickle his sides to lighten his mood and soon enough he started squirming and laughing. "S-stop!...Y/N!" Taehyung accidentally yells out her name confusing Minah.

"W-what did you just call me...?" Minah took a step back from Taehyung and he just had a shocked look on him not even realising what he just called her. "Did you just...call me y/n...?"

"W-what?...pfft! Minah! N-no!" Taehyung took one step towards her but she took a step back again.

"Yes! Yes you did!....what the hell...." Minah was so confused and hurt at that one name that came out of his mouth. "Why?"

"I...I...you misheard me...! I swear!" Taehyung tries to defend himself.

"Are you calling me deaf now?!" Minah spat out.

"No!"

"Wtf!....Why were you even thinking of Y/N when you're with me?!" Minah says angrily and Taehyung could feel the tension grow and with every word he felt the anger.

"I...I was just thinking of Jimin hyung and I remembered her!...thats all!" Taehyung came up with an excuse.

"Oh so you were thinking of her!"

"Yes! Okay! I admit it! But Im allowed to have my own thoughts okay!"

"I didn't say you weren't Im just confused as to how hard you were thinking of her to accidentally mistake me for her!!!"

"I would never mistaken you for her! You've got nothing in common!!" Taehyung accidentally spoke louder than his calmer tone.

"And who do you like better??" Taehyung was taken back at her question not knowing how to answer the one question that he himself doesn't even know how to answer.

"W-what kind of question is that?!"

"I asked first!" Minah put her hands on her hips tapping her foot impatiently.

"Im not answering that!" Taehyung spat back.

"Im your wife! I should be your answer without a doubt!!"

"But I love her!" Taehyung accidentally confessed out to her.