Ch 8

She didn't really want to face Taehyung whatsoever at the moment but she forgot her apartment keys in his bedroom. Hoping that he's brought Minah to the hospital she opened their dorms and as soon as she did she noticed the two shoes by the door...Taehyung's and a female. Her heart started to pound like crazy not really knowing what to think of everything. She dragged her heavy feet to his room really wishing that they weren't in there and just even the thought of it made her want to drown already.

"Y/N..." she turns around seeing Taehyung coming out of the bathrooms and as soon as her eyes locked with his she felt her heart break all over again. He walked closer but she took multiple steps back and faced the front door again not wanting anything to do with him but he quickly hugs her waist.

"Don't go" he mumbles burying his face in her neck and just then did she feel the tears soak her face. She unwrapped his arms and turned around to him, without even realising what she had done she slapped him across the cheek.

"What the fuck was that?!" Her voice broke speaking to him. "Huh?! Why?! Why is she here?! Why did you lie to het about us?! Is it true?....A-are you two..." her knees felt weak to the point that she doesn't even know how she's still standing stable. Her chest was tight and her breathing and everything else that a normal human should feel...is numb..,she was numb to her bones.

"Y/N....everything is complicated...but please...don't...Dont leave me..." he begs and begs attempting to wipe her tears but every time he'd get closer she'd dodge him. "I'll explain everything....but right now....I need you to trust me...." he attempted to hold her face but she gathered all her strength and pushed him away.

"You told me to trust you then...and I did...but you left for a year!...and now you're asking me again to trust you?!....when I just found out you're married?!" She harshly wiped her tears and she turns around to the door.

"Y/N....Minah and I....are married...yeah...b-"

"Shut it! I don't want to hear it Tae....just...stay away from me" she turned her back but as soon as she twisted the door knob of the door a feminine voice made her stop.

"Tae?" Minah's groggy voice rang through their ears and they both turned around. "Oh...Y/N...." Minah's eyebrows crinkle in confusion. "What are you doing here?" She asks using the door frame to lean against since she was still feeling weak.

"Minah go back to bed" Taehyung rushed over to her and helped her up and lead the way back to his room. "Come on" his hands securely on her lower back helping her lie back down.

Y/N bit her lip as she watches Taehyung tuck her in, while tugging a piece of hair behind her ear and patting her head to help her go back to sleep. She felt the warm tears soak her face all over again even though she's tried so hard to hold it all in but seeing it happen before her eyes, its almost as if she was being stabbed.

She opened the door and took a deep breath in. "Y/N wait!" Taehyung stops her but she continues to walk out.

"Tae?" Minah calls out for him and he's stuck on whether who he should go to.

The woman he loves...

Or

The one he used...

But the real question was....Which one was who..?