Ch 15

Minah pov

Y/N and I are making our way towards the building along with her friend that's from high school, or should I say high school lover... He's the one that Taehyung needed help with, I never really knew what it was for but he said it was for y/n....

I always wondered if he had a thing for her, maybe that's why he really badly needed my dads help but he never spoke of her in that way whatsoever. He always just told me that y/n was a good friend of his that helped him overcome a lot of things and forget the pain I had caused him, so in a way Im thankful for her...or else Taehyung would have never forgiven me nor have asked for my help and in return to help me.

But something is still off, I was so sure then that Taehyung had a thing for her and she did too, then how did she end up with Jimin....?

"Y/N....can I ask a question?" I asked and I saw how shocked she was when I mentioned her name...?

She nodded as a reply to me.
"How long have you and Jimin been together?" She kept her head down and just continued on walking, what?....

"Uh Minah!...I heard that you only got back from America" Jinhyoung rushed over to talk to me and I caught a glimpse of y/n wiping her eyes...?

~~~~

"Jimin-ah!!!!" Namjoon and Jin tried to hold him back when he went to dive across the room to attack Taehyung with another punch.

"Yah!! Jimin!!" Yoongi came to help and as soon as Jimin saw his older hyungs angry expression he calmed down and yanked everyones hands off of him.

"This is bullshit Tae! And you know it!" Jimin spat back at him turning his back trying to catch his breath. " You're playing two girls here!! Its either Minah or y/n! Take your pick already!"

"Its not as easy as picking Jiminie!" Taehyung ran his fingers through his hair.

"Do you love her?!" Jimin turns back around to him.

"Who?" Taehyung asks.

"The only that matters!" Jimin was quick in response.

"They both matter!......to me..." Taehyung breathes out and just then did Jimin clench his fists in anger again but Yoongi walked up to him and gave him an anger look as if he was saying if he doesn't calm down he'll kill him.

A knock on the door brought all their attention towards it. Once it opens Jimin was quick to go pale seeing the two girls causing all them problems.

"Hey Tae!" Minah walks in and walks towards her husband and Jimin quickly walks towards y/n but as soon as he was close an arm wrapped around her waist and it was no other than Jinyoung.

"Jinyoung?" Jimin and Hoseok both said at the same time and he gave them his infamous smile.

"Hey guys! Long time no see!"
Jimin quickly grabbed y/n arms and brought her towards the window.

"Why is he here? Are you okay by the way?..how are you feeling? Why are you with Minah?" Jimin held her shoulders really worried about her. Jimin and y/n has gotten really close ever since Taehyung left for America. And seeing her so hurt, hurts him even more.

"Jimin...Im fine....its okay....I bumped into Jinyoung along the way....he helped me..." She reassured him. "He lend me his shoulder to comfort me...in a way..." she smiles at Jimin but he just stares at her dead straight.

"Thats my job!" Jimin quickly pulls her in for hug to comfort her and she felt at ease having him near. Like she could breathe even if Taehyung was here.

"Uh...hmmm" someone cleared their throats and they pull away from each other.

It was Jinyoung saying his farewell and she hugged him goodbye.

"Tae!...you ok?" Minah snaps his fingers in front of his face. But his attention was on her.... the way her hair flowed every time she'd move. The glimpse of her face that she doesn't seem to be showing to him. Every time he hears her soft voice, his heart flutters.
"Yah!" Minah cups his face to force his attention on her.

"Uh yeah?" He clears his throat and faces her.

"I made you lunch!" She smiled and as soon as Taehyung sees it he couldn't hide his box smile. He hasn't seen Minah's smile in so long and seeing it now makes him feel so warm and comforted letting him know that she's safe now.

"Its nice to you smile again" Taehyung holds her hand firmly.

"What about you?.....I haven't seen your smile" Minah looks down.

"I just did!" He put on his smile again but Minah was still not satisfied.

"You're smiling but....it doesn't feel real....is something bothering you?....." she asks but Taehyung just shook his head as a no.

"Everything is fine now" he reassures her.

"Im fine....you're fine....are we....?" Minah asks confused with their whole relationship status. "I know we married for the wrong reasons but...you tol-"

"Thats in the past...lets...focus on now...." Taehyung does his best to reassure her.

"I love you Tae.....you know that right?" Minah holds his hands tighter.

"I love you too Minah"