Ch 5

"Have you seen Taehyung?" Y/N goes into the practice room and sees the he wasn't even there either.

"Ay can we talk?" Jimin grabs her arm before she could even answer him. They left the practice room and went straight down the end of the hallway.

"Are you okay Jimin?" She asks and he firstly just looks out the window and takes a deep breath in.

"What's happened with Taehyung?" He finally asks but she's still confused.

"Why? What happened?"

"Did he call you earlier?...or more like...your assistant?" He crosses his arms across his chest looking straight at her questioning her.

"No...?...why would he call my assistant? My assistant is on vacation?"

"Do you not have a back up one?" Jimin keeps asking really hoping that all the questions in his head would be answered.

"No....Thats why I've been busy a lot because she's not here right now...why?"

"Nothing...,I uh....that's all....see you later" he turned his back but she held him to stop him from walking away.

"What was that about huh?"

"Nothing? uh just dont mind it" he runs away from her leaving her more confused as ever.

Jimin stopped when he reached the practice room and stands outside the door even more confused than y/n...who was he on the phone with then?... why is Taehyung so distant ever since he came back? Whats holding him back?....

He barged into the practice room. "Hyung! Where's Tae?!" He looked so angry now.

Hoseok : " Whats wrong?"

Jimin : " Where is he?"

Namjoon : " He said he went out to buy something"

Jin : " Whats wrong with you anyway?"

Jimin : " Am I the only who's noticed how Taehyung has changed?!"

They all looked around each other and then started thinking how he had changed. But they all pushed it aside since they did separate for a year and of course he was bound to mature.

Yoongi : " He's grown up! Stop overthinking" he lied back down on the couch and closed his eyes.

They all agreed with him and went back to doing what they have been occupying themselves with. Jimin got annoyed decided to maybe just agree with them. He sat down on the floor like a small child pouting hard. He lied down hitting his head on someones bag. He went to move it but he realised it was Taehyung's bag. He just blanky stared at it wanting to snoop around in it but he knew that its not a good idea and stupid. "Ah well...I was born to not have good ideas and be stupid!" He was about to open it when Taehyung went in making him jump away from the bag.

"Hey Tae!" Jimin waved at him and he smiles "Hey Jiminie!" He rolled his eyes almost sounding like he was copying Jimins tone of voice.

"Aishh!" Jimin got annoyed at how he responded. Taehyung bent down and grabbed his bag.

"Hyung! I don't feel well! Im going to head home first!" He rushed out the door not even realising he dropped something from his bag. Jimin saw it and grabbed it. It was a handkerchief but when Jimin felt the whole thing he felt something inside.

He unwrapped it and something even smaller dropped. The sound of a piece of jewellery fell down to the ground making everyones eyes follow it. All their eyes followed the ring rolling on the middle of the floor.

Jimin picked it up and saw that it was.....a wedding ring...?....