Intoduction

Hi ya’ll my name is Di’Sayanna and I’m going to tell you more about my life. Okay you already know about me graduating from high school and all that. So here’s some stuff you don’t know about me. I’m Puerto Rican, Mexican, and Creole. My parents are dead. I have hazel/ purple eyes, weird combo right? My hair stops at the top of my butt; it’s a dark brown color with hints of red, sandy brown, and blonde in it. I live in Miami, Florida in a ghetto/good neighborhood. Don’t ask how’s that possible because I don’t know myself. I have one other sibling and that’s an older brother that’s 19 name Da’Mell. I was taught not to take shit from anybody and I don’t. I only hang with two girls that I’ve been knowing since I was 5 months, well one of them anyway. My attitude is never good when you get on my bad side.

So ya’ll already know my name but if you don’t its Ja’Ciah. I don’t have any type of family left except for my lil brother. He’s 3 years old and his name is Jo’Ciah. Our parents wanted our name to match. Speaking of our parents their dead. When they were walking to get my lil brother from daycare some crack head had shot them. That was 2 years ago. I’ve been taking care of my lil brother ever since. And yes cuz I know you’re thinking it, I got into the game to take care of us. Now me and my partner runs it. I don’t do relationships; I fuck that bitch and go about my business. I don’t have any kids and don’t plan on it. I hang with people but wouldn’t call them friends. It’s only two niggas that I call friends one my partner and another nigga that I met during middle school. People know not to fuck with me, cuz I don’t play all that. They know I got a nasty ass attitude and don’t care.