Chapter 5

A Month Later

(Di’Sayanna Pov)

            It was a month later and everything was going good. Ja’Ciah and I have gotten closer in the past month. He also lets me keep Jo-Jo from time to time. That lil boy is my heart. He means a lot to me and I would fuck somebody up over him. I honestly love him. My brother and Veah have actually started going together in the past month. Nique and Trell is talking, they don’t go together but they fuck with each other. Tonight is actually Ja’Ciah birthday bash at the club. I was getting dressed now to meet everybody up there.

I got out the shower and lotioned up my body with some new shit from VS. I put on my red strapless dress that had a lace front where my chest was at that was black and more lace at my belly button. It stopped to about mid-thigh. I slicked my hair down over my right shoulder. I didn’t put any makeup on except for some mascara with red lipstick. I put some lip gloss over it to make it shine. I threw on my black lace heels and grabbed my clutch. I went downstairs where my brother was waiting at for me.

“Damn, Ya-Ya who you trying to look good for?” My brother asked me.

“Nobody, but I am trying to get some numbers.”

“Ja’Ciah gone fuck you up, watch.”

“Please that ain’t my man.”

“Not yet anyway.”

“Boy bye.”

“Girl let’s go, you already made us late.”

“So you can’t rush sexiness.” We made our way out to his car. We pulled up to the club and got out and walked straight in. We was the last people to arrive before he got here.

“Damn, we thought ya’ll would come after him.” Veah said while kissing my brother on his cheek.

“I thought so too. Yanna taking all got damn day.”

“Boy shut the fuck up, I wasn’t about to rush and get ready.” The lights started to go out so everybody stopped talking. When he walked in the door everybody yelled, “Happy Birthday!”. He went around saying thank you to everybody and made his way over to us.

“Damn Yanna you look good as hell.” He told me.

“Thanks, and happy 20th birthday.”

“Thanks”

“You’re welcome.” We went up to the V.I.P section and started to pop bottles. I went to the dance floor and grabbed the nearest dude and started dancing with him. The nigga could actually keep up with me while dancing. When “Gas Pedal” came on we started to do the dance. We was busting everybody up in here. At the end of the dance ole boy was snatched away from behind me. I turned around and saw him standing head to head with Ciah. I grabbed Ciah by his arm before he was about to hit him.

“Ciah stop dude.”

“Nah.”

“Damn Ciah chill the fuck out aite.”

“Whatever”

“Yea whatever” I turned to ole dude and saw that he wasn’t that bad looking. “I’m sorry about that.”

“You cool?” He asked me.

“Yea, what about you?”

“Good, so what is he an ex?”

“Nah, we just friends I don’t even know why he did that.”

“Well I’ll see you around okay?”