Chapter 2

(Ja’Ciah)

            I was sitting up in the V.I.P area when I saw three bad bitches walk in the door. When I say they were bad, I meant it.

“Aye, who is those broads right there?” I asked my friend Cantrell. He looked to see who I was talking about.

“Hell I don’t know, but I sure would like to find out”

“Ain’t that the truth.”

I watch the girls go up to the bar to get something to drink. One of the girls whispered something into her friend ear. She turned around and I thought that the girl was as angel. Hell she looked like one. The girl looked up into the V.I.P section and started to smile. I thought she was smiling at me so, I had smiled back. Her and her friends started to make they way up here and to our table. I leaned over and whispered to Cantrell, “I’m about to get some pussy tonight.” He looked at me and bust out laughing, I couldn’t help but to join in. When the girls got up to our table she went straight to my homeboy Mell. Cantrell said, “Looks like you ain’t getting any pussy tonight.”

I watched as all the girls got a turn to hug Mell. I’m looking like when the hell he met them. They started walking over our way.

“Guys I would like ya’ll to meet my lil sister Yanna, and her friends Nique and Veah.” Mell said to us. I looked at this fool like he must be tripping, cuz I didn’t even know he had a little sister. Especially one that looked like that. Cantrell was the first to speak.

“When the hell did you get a sister?”

“I been had one, ya’ll just never meet her.” I decided to get into their conversation.

“Nah, you just got one because we been to your house a couple of times and she was never there.”

“She was always out.”

“I should beat yo ass.” Cantrell told him.

“Why?”

“Cuz you ain’t say shit about a sister.”

“You didn’t ask.” I guess Cantrell wanted to smack Mell for not telling us that he had a sister. He got up and started making his way towards him. Mell said,

“I wouldn’t do that if I was you.”

“Why?”

“I just wouldn’t.”

“You scared.”

“Nah, but I just wouldn’t do that.”

“I think you are.” One of the girls spoke up, I think her name was Veah.

“Seriously I wouldn’t try and hit him if I were you.” She told him. He looked at her like “yea right”. He thought they was playing and hit him anyway. It happened so fast that if you blinked you wouldn’t never caught it. Mell sister had kicked Cantrell legs away from under him. He was on his knees with his arm behind him, bent upwards. The look on his face could tell that it was painful. I just sat there looking at them.

“Next time you should listen to them warning you. Put your hands on my brother again and I will break your damn arm off.” She bent it up some more then kicked him in the stomach. He was bent over coughing. I looked at him and just shook my head.

“Told you not to do it.” Mell said laughing. I looked at over his sister and she didn’t have a hair out of place.

“Now, since that’s settled I can introduce myself. My name is Di’Sayanna but people call me Yanna, that’s Ne’Veah/Veah, and that’s Anique/Nique.” I looked at her like she grew a second head. Her voice was like a bubbly blonde girl’s voice. It was soft and mellow like a lullaby. Cantrell finally got up and sat down. He looked at Mell.