Chapter 8

(Ja’Ciah Pov)

            The girls just left us and I was kinda glad cuz I needed to talk to my boys.

“Aye man I need to talk to ya’ll.” I told them

“About what?” Trell asked me.

“Man I think I love Yanna but don’t know how to tell her.” Yes, this thug can actually love.

“So you serious about you and Yanna relationship?” Mell asked me.

“Yea I am. That girl don’t know what she do to me.”

“I know how you feeling right now. Like I told Veah that I loved her, but not like this type of love. At first I had sister love for her, now I’m in love with her.”

“I already to Nique that I love her, so I don’t know how ya’ll feeling right now, but I use to.”

“How you tell her?” Mell asked him.

“I just did something simple like a candlelight dinner then I told her. Afterwards we had sex.”

“But ya’ll already had sex before.” I told him.

“True, but that time we just fucked, we made love then. Those are two different things.”

“Shit, I wouldn’t know because we ain’t fuck yet.” I told them being honest.

“You serious?” Trell asked.

“Yeah, we haven’t had sex yet.”

“Lil sis holding out on yo ass.” Mell told me laughing.

“I ain’t really got a problem with it. I actually like what she did, she ain’t give it up so easily.”

“True.”

“I think imma tell her tonight though, hell I already planned a dinner at my house anyway.”

“Well I might as well tell Veah tonight too.” We went out to the court and played a game. By the second half of the second game the girls all came in. We knew this cuz they was screaming and yelling. We went in there too see what was going on.

“Damn ya’ll shut the fuck up with all that hollering.” Mell told them. They looked at him then went straight back to yelling. I put my fingers in my mouth and let out a whistle. They stopped hollering then.

“Why the fuck ya’ll yelling?” I asked them.

“Cuz this crazy bitch almost ran over some dingy hoe.” Nique said looking at Yanna.

“Oh well the bitch shouldn’t never said shit. She bet not let me catch her out on the streets or that’s her ass. 2 dollar trick.” Yanna said while rolling her eyes.

“What actually happened at the store?” Trell asked them.

“Okay so we in the store buying anything that got Ninja Turtles on it. So this dingy hoe gone try and grabbed the last cups of Ninja Turtles. We hurried up and grabbed it before she got the chance. She gone catch an attitude talking about we need to give her, her shit back. Yanna told her she ain’t pay for it yet so it ain’t hers. The girl gone start popping off the mouth talking about oh well I saw it first calling Yanna out her name. Plus ya’ll already know how Yanna is. So then the girl gone talk about how Jo-Jo ugly and shit like that. We like damn you so fucking petty that you go to get on a baby now. Then Yanna was about to smack so we pulled her to the other aisle. The girl talking about that’s why I fucked Ja’Ciah bitch. So we got our shit and went to check out. When we got in the car the girl was walking out the store. Yanna almost hit the girl until I pulled the wheel the other way. So Yanna got out the car, walked up to the girl and punched her in the face then got back in the car. We told Yanna that she almost hit the damn girl and she talking about her momma should’ve taught her to look both ways when crossing the street.” Veah said telling us. Damn, she got anger issues.