Chapter 9

A Week Later

(Di’Sayanna Pov)

            Ever since that night me and Ciah been having sex like it ain’t nobody’s business. I truly do love him and I’m happy that he feel the same way. Today is actually my baby birthday party. The me and the girls are at the Uptown venue making sure everything is ready for his party. All the presents are in this corner that’s decorated with Ninja Turtles. The boys even came through for us and got their job done. The only thing we was stressing about now is the banner, cake, and the streamers going to go.

“Nooo, put the cake away from the food. We don’t want them touching it until it’s actually time to cut the damn cake. What are you, stupid?” I yelled at them. “The damn banner is too low bring it up some. Don’t nobody want a saggy as banner at the party. Them damn streamers need to be lower than what they is. They made a certain way for a reason.”

“Yanna chill we got this.” Mell told me.

“No I will not chill until these damn idiots do their job’s right.”

“Yanna go home with the girls and ya’ll get ready. Also get Jo-Jo ready too, we got this.” Ciah said to me.

“Fine, and call them damn turtles and make sure they ass get here. We ain’t paying them to look pretty.” We went to my house and started to get ready. I took Jo-Jo a bath and put him on some white jeans, with a white shirt and a plaid pink shirt over it unbuttoned. I threw on him some limited edition pink Jordan’s. I put his diamond earring in his ear and brushed his hair. I let him watch TV while I got in the shower.

When I got out I lotioned my body with VS I put in a white lace panty set with a strapless bra. I went in my room and got my outfit out. I decided to match Jo-Jo so I put on my white shorts with the pink belt. I matched them with a pink strapless flowy shirt. I put in my pink earrings with a pink bracelet and my pink thong sandals. I curled my hair and pinned it to one side. I was going with the natural look so I just put on mascara and lip gloss.

I went downstairs with Jo-Jo and the girls. They decided to wear pink and white too. Nique had on a pink and white high low dress with some pink Gucci heels. She had her hair in a messy bun. Veah had on a white high low shirt with some pink shorts on with some white wedges. She had her blonde hair in beach waves.

“Don’t all of us look cute.” Nique said. We took some pictures and posted them on Instagram. When it was time to go we all piled into my car and we went to the venue. All the lights was off, so when we walked in with him he couldn’t see anything. The lights turned on and everyone screamed, “Happy Birthday!” Jo’Ciah looked real surprised. He turned around and gave me a hug.

“Thank you Yanna, I wuve it.”

“You welcome baby, now go play.” He ranned off to go play with his friends.

“I gotta admit Yanna, you do know how to decorate.” Trell said.

“Thanks, I didn’t think it would turn out like this.”

“You did good babe.” Ciah said , coming and giving me a hug. We was in the middle of the party when I saw that ratchet female from the party.

“Why the fuck is she here?” I asked nobody in particular.

“Who?” Mell asked.

“The dingy hoe from Party City.” Veah told him. I went over to where she was at.

“Why the fuck is you here?”

“Cuz I was invited?”

“By who?”