Chapter 10

Heyy guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. If anyone wants me to use an alien that they made or from Doctor Who or Torchwood, just comment it below! Thanks! Vote, Comment, Share!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grace's P.O.V.

"Grace wake up!" I heard a familiar voice yell.

"Martha, it's too early!"

"We are going on an adventure! C'mon!" She yelled excitedly. She grabbed my hand and pulled me to a room labelled wardrobe. We walk in to see rows of clothes sorted into different time periods.

"Where are we going?" I asked staring at the clothes in awe. This place was huge.

"We are going to the Renaissance!" She shouted excitedly as we ran over to the section labelled 1600's. We scanned the colors and fabrics. Martha chose a dark red flowing dress with long sleeves and a white lace overlay. I chose a light blue ball gown with black lace on the bodice. After we pin our hair up, we help each other into our corsets and pull our dresses on.

"Hurry up!" The Doctor yells.

"They take forever to get ready!" Jack shouts. We giggle at the annoyance in their voices. We take one look at ourselves before we walk out the door. Jack stands there in a tights and an outfit the TARDIS obviously picked out, and the Doctor the same. Martha and I burst into a fit of giggles. We all rush into the control room and The Doctor runs around the controls. Everyone grabs the railing as the TARDIS spins in the vortex. As we land, we all fall to the ground laughing. The Doctor and Martha jump up as Jack helps me up. We all run out of the doors.

"This is amazing." It doesn't matter how many adventures I go on I always get a surprise. We were in Renaissance time London. We were in a dark alley but it was right next to a busy market. People rushing in every direction.

"It always is." Martha whispered.

"Let's go explore!" The Doctor shouted. Gosh, time travel turns him into a little kid. We all grab hands before running into the market place. Both Martha and I keep tripping over our ground length dresses. How did women run in these clothes?

"Can we get souvenirs?" I asked Jack.

"Not yet!" He shouts over the chatter. He says something to the Doctor that is inaudible under the chatter.

"Follow me!" The Doctor yells as he drags all of us to an open area outside of the market. There was a beautiful cathedral with crying stone angels on each side.

"Grace, are you coming?" Martha asked. I turned to her and shook my head. I took one last look at the cathedral when I saw something I didn't quite understand. The angels were gone. I shook it off and rushed back over to everyone.

"Okay, we are going to investigate a disturbance at that university." The Doctor said while pointing at the cathedral-like building that was apparently a university. We slowly and calmly made our way to the entrance. The guards stopped us.

"State your name and business." The Doctor pulled out a small wallet that I was assuming was the psychic paper.

"I'm Doctor John Smith and this is my associate, Sir Thomas Ferrer, and his wife, Lady Elizabeth Ferrer," He lied as Jack and I hooked arms and I blushed, "And this is Mrs. Ferrer's Lady in Waiting, Margaret." He referred to Martha while stuffing the psychic paper back into his pocket. The guards became less hostile and let us slip through gates while still keeping a close eye on us. We walk through the halls until we enter a large courtyard with tables, walking paths, and plants. I scanned the courtyard. Something was out of place. Then I saw it... The Angel.