Chapter 6

So, it's time for Grace's first adventure! I hope you know what's going on! My chapters may get longer now. Vote, Comment, Share!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grace's P.O.V.

"THE DOCTOR IS ACQUIRED. EXTERMINATE!" Screamed a creature that looked like a pepper shaker with a whisk and plunger for arms. It looked ridiculous! A look of terror crossed everyone's faces. Why are they scared of these hilarious creatures? The Doctor stepped forward.

"Leave now." He said and I finally saw what I had heard about for weeks ; I didn't see the Doctor because I saw the Oncoming Storm.

"TAKE THE DOCTOR'S COMPANIONS TO THEIR CELLS!"

"Don't you lay a finger on them!" The Doctor shouted. I had never seen him as angry as he was now.

"THE DOCTOR WILL COOPERATE AND NO HARM WILL COME TO HIS COMPANIONS!"

"What is going on?" I whispered to Jack.

"They are the Daleks, The Doctor's biggest enemy. They have no emotion and are completely destructive and hateful. I don't have much experience with them but they strike fear into every enemy that they face." Jack whispered. You could hear the fear in his voice and that terrified me. I looked up at the Doctor and his head lowered in defeat.

"Listen to them and do whatever they say." Martha whispered and we did. All of us stood up and began following the Dalek to our cells.

Jack's P.O.V.

" Where the hell are we?" I'm getting pissed off. Every time we try to do something nice, something has to come and ruin it.

"THE PRISONER WILL REMAIN SILENT!"

"I WILL DO WHATEVER I WANT!" I'm losing it on the Daleks. Grace looks terrified and I just want to hold her until she calms down. The sight of her brings me back to my normal, calm mood. We are led to our cell and locked in.

"Are you here to save me?" A young voice asked. Grace, Martha, and I spun around to see a young girl with dark hair and eyes sitting in the corner.

"Are you okay?" Grace asked, instantly concerned.

"I'm fine." She stated even though Martha was already looking her over. It seems everyone has a job except for me.

"She is okay." Martha assured and you could see the relief in Grace's eyes. She had suffered too much to see other meet the same fate.

"What's your name?" I asked when I could finally get a word in.

"I don't really have one. I was born on this ship but my parents were killed while they were trying to escape a little before I turned four."

"Okay, we will call you... Olivia!" I shouted happily.

"Sounds great!" Martha shouted.

"How old are you?"I asked. I feel like I need to know more about her.

"Well I think I'm somewhere around nine but I'm not sure. It's hard to keep track."

"Well, I'm Captain Jack, this is Martha, and that is Grace. Now, let's try to break out of here." I said jumping up and examining the door and lock.

"It's impossible."

"What?" Grace, Martha, and I all said at the same time.

"It has a deadlock. It can't be opened without a key."

"Well, it looks like we are going to have to wait this out together then!" I said slumping on the floor.

"We should rest and try to come up with ideas tomorrow." Martha suggested.

"Okay." We all agreed.