Chapter 4

Hey there! Sorry for the wait, I finally got Wattpad to work so I'm going to be able to update again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grace's P.O.V.

He showed me to my room and it is perfect. It has dark purple walls, a blue bed, and a walk-in closet. On the wall, there is the most beautiful and realistic painting that I have ever seen. It pictured a beautiful galaxy.

"What a beautiful painting." I muttered unintentionally and The Doctor shot me an odd, sideways glance.

"It's not a painting..." He whispered as if he didn't want me to hear him. But this has to be a painting, right? Then I realized the stars had moved and were drifting by slowly.

"W-What is that?" I demanded shakily."Is this some sort of trick?"

"Grace, this isn't a trick, I promise," He stated as if it was obvious,"And that isn't a painting... It's a window." He sounded terrified.

"If that's a window, are we? No we couldn't be. Are we in space?" I asked afraid of the answer.

"Yes." The Doctor said almost silently.

"Are you serious?" I yelled a little too loudly.

"This is the TARDIS. It stands for Time And Relative Dimensions In Space. It is my spaceship that is bigger on the inside and it can travel anywhere in time and space. Martha is my human companion and Jack tags along occasionally."

"So are you... an alien?"

"Yes, I am a TimeLord. More specifically, I am the last TimeLord."

"You are an alien and I am in a spaceship with a bunch of people who I don't know!" I don't feel any better. I am still wondering, why did these people save me? Am I important?

"So..." the Doctor continued awkwardly as Jack walked in,"What do you think?"

"This is insane. I need a break."

"We will leave you to sleep." The Doctor said dragging Jack out of his thoughts. I felt a strange tug towards Jack but I ignored it. I pulled on a plain black tank top and dark pink pair of shorts from the closet and slipped into a deep sleep.