Chapter 5

Hey guys! Sorry this chapter is super short. I couldn't find a good place to stop. So... yeah. Vote, Comment, Share!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person P.O.V.

Grace woke up to the familiar sound of the TARDIS. She had slowly become more comfortable over the two weeks she had been on board ,but she hadn't left once.

"What's going on?" Grace shouted.

"We are taking you on your first adventure!" The Doctor said excitedly. Everyone excluding Grace had been on several adventures.

Jack's P.O.V

We were letting the TARDIS take us where ever it wanted. This type of adventure was always my favorite. We never knew where she would take us!

"I need to get ready!" Grace yelled excitedly as she ran off. I'm becoming more attracted to her by the day. I'm try to stay away because she is still not completely adjusted, but she is not afraid of us and seems interested in me! Grace walked back into the room wearing red jeans and a superman tee shirt, and ran straight over to me.

"Stop it." She said plainly breaking me out of my thoughts.

"What?" I have no clue what she is talking about.

"You are staring." She said.

" Oh really? I didn't notice." I said playfully.

"Are you two ready yet?" The Doctor said with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"I'm as ready as I'll ever be!" Grace shouted.

"Then let's go!" And with that The Doctor ran to the doors and threw them open.

"THE DOCTOR IS ACQUIRED! EXTERMINATE!"