Chapter 3

Hey it's me again! Sorry if this chapter is weird; I'm still trying to figure out what's going on in this story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grace's P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of people talking ,but they weren't in the same room as me. I wandered around, realizing how large this building is. It is huge! I found the kitchen, where everyone is eating breakfast. There is a woman and two men. I am too scared to speak up but I need answers.

"Hello?" The woman said.

"What?" I hadn't been paying attention ,but I just realized that both men had been staring at me. Now, I was completely uncomfortable.

"Do you want something to eat? And my name is Martha." She exclaimed happily.

"Yes." I said quietly. Martha started to make me eggs immediately.

"Hello, I'm Captain Jack Harkness." One man said flirtatiously. Okay, now I'm really uncomfortable.

"Umm... I'm Grace." I said awkwardly.

"Oi! Jack stop flirting!" Scolded the other man. There was something about him that was different.

"Hello, I'm the Doctor." He said cheerily. Everyone here seemed happy except for me.

"Doctor who?" I asked as everyone broke out in fits of laughter.

"It's just the Doctor." The Doctor said after everyone calmed down.

"Here have some eggs." Said the man I now knew as Captain Jack. He came closer to me and set the eggs down on the table, not realizing that I started shaking in fear that he would hurt me. I stood up and my legs gave out as I fell to the ground, crying. The doctor came over and wrapped his arms around me, trying to calm me down. For some unknown reason, this man calmed me down.

"I am so sorry." Said Jack after I had

calmed down.

"It's okay." I replied as I shakily sat down and quickly ate my eggs. Jack hastily left, leaving The Doctor, Martha ,and me alone.

"So, do you want me to take you to your room? You look as if you need some rest." The Doctor offered. I am extremely tired ,but I am afraid to speak. I just nod shakily. Why do I trust a man who I have never even met?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if my chapters are short. I'm going to update often to make up for it.