Affection

Shea woke up to the sound of subtle music playing down the hallway. She lays in bed for a while then finally stands up, and wonders down the narrow hallways to find where it was coming from, "Morning sleepy head." Sasha smiles before going back to painting what was in front of her. Shea stands in the doorway for a while with sleepy eyes listening to the music she could now hear clearly leaning her head up against the door frame, "You're so beautiful." Shea whispered Sasha barely hears it, and turns her head to face Shae grinning, "I look a mess." Shea shakes her head at the messy haired girl with no makeup sitting in the middle of her studio, "Even when you're a mess." Shea smiles, and struts towards Sasha still in her underwear, "I'm covered in paint." Sasha chuckles as Shea sits on her lap, "Wouldn't be the first time." Shea smiles before kissing her lovers cheek that was covered in dry blue paint, "Be honest how are you doing?" Sasha asks putting her brush aside pulling Shea at an angle so they both are facing each other with her hands on the other girls hips, "I'm honestly doing fine now that I'm here with you." Shea says while looking down, "No, tell me."  Sasha demands while lifting her chin so Shea's looking into her blue eyes again, "Honestly?" Shea slouches while cringing, "It feels like a big blur... like it's all way too surreal." Shea scoffs before looking down again, "But like I said with you around. I feel like I can conquer anything." She huffs at the end up her sentence before looking back up at Sasha's pale blue eyes, "See that wasn't too bad." Sasha chuckles under her breathe before pulling Shea close to her body. Shea wraps her legs around the other girls torso while lightly smiling. Taking in Sasha's soft scent she always seems to have then plays with the other girls messy hair still smiling, and taking in the soft subtle touches she feels against her back. Sasha puts her hands up Shea's baggy t-shirt and strokes her soft skin making little shapes with her nimble fingers lightly brushing them against her skin making the other girl shiver every few seconds. 

"Shea?" Sasha whispers once a few minutes pass. 

"Yeah?" Shea whispers with a smile still feeling small shapes being traced across her skin. 

"You know you mean a lot to me right?" Sasha whispers a little louder this time. 

Shea nods her head in response of the out of the blue question. She already knew how much she meant to Sasha by the way she looked at her from day one. Shea just didn't know what to make of it till later when they had their first intimate encounter. 

"How'd you know?" Sasha asked with a curious tone still holding onto Shea. Their voices being the only sound filling the large room hearing only their soft echos bounce off of the walls. 

"I don't think you've ever looked at anyone else the way you've looked at me."