Jealous

"Shea!" Katya yells as she runs across the hallway towards Shea's locker nearly knocking the other girl over, "Oof." Shea holds each of Katya's shoulders with her hands, "Slow down there tiger." Shea smiles as she swings her bag over her arm, "I'm having a sleep over you're coming. Trixie will be there!" 

"Trixie you've never mentioned a Trixie?" Shea asks with a confused expression before reaching into her locker and shoving her beanie over head then slams her locker shut. 

"She's in my grade you wouldn't have known her." Katya chuckles with a sparkle in her eye as she thinks about the mysterious girl in awe.

Shea laughs at Katya's strange infatuation, "I'll see if I can attend." Shea giggles while shaking her head, and walking away towards Sasha's class room. She looks around the corner of the already opened doorway to find Raja sitting on Sasha's desk. Shea attempts to listen to the words, but can barely make it out. 

"We've been working together for over a year now Sasha. I mean I know you're gay. Why can't we push this further?" Raja whispers before playing with Sasha's necklace that was resting on her neck. 

Sasha gulps and pushes her chair back away from Raja's grip, "I may be gay Raja, but you aren't exactly my type." Sasha tries to be nice, but Raja doesn't take it that way.

Sasha looks at the doorway her eyes meet with Shea's both of them stop breathing with anticipation. Shea's eyes widen after a couple of seconds then runs off with jealousy fueling her eternal fire, "Fuck." Shea runs into an abandoned bathroom that only seniors go to make out. The angry girl sits on top of the sink with a knot forming in the pit of her stomach becoming even tighter suddenly she loses control over her own actions beginning to kick and punch the cement wall in front of her, "Shea?" Sasha whispers as the enters the bathroom, "Go away." Shea grunts as she holds onto her fist sucking through her teeth as blood drips from one of her knuckles onto the tiled floor, "Oh no baby." Sasha coos as she rushes to Shea's side, "Don't touch me." Shea demands then flinches as Sasha's tries to lift Shea's hand so she can take a look at the damage. Sasha gives Shea a stern look, "Let me see." Shea automatically lifts up the mangled  hand for the other girl to analyze. Sasha clicks her teeth as she stares down at the bruised, and bleeding thing before her, "Well...it doesn't look broken." Sasha insists before grabbing a cold paper towel laying it over the wound, "I have stuff in my classroom to clean it with come on." Sasha gently coaxes the young girl off of the counter as they both walk back to her classroom down the empty hallway.