Can you change him?

You kept backing away as he steps forward to you.
"Wh-what exactly do you want me to do?". You said as your back hit the bed.

"Strip".

"WHAT!? Can you..um repeat that?". You said .
"I said it clear , I said strip-". Kyle said as he crosses his arms.
"What!? No Way!". You said .

"We made a deal puppet ~". Kyle said with a smirk.
"There's no way in hell I'll strip in front of you!". You yelled .

"You didn't let me finish my sentence ...Of course you won't strip in front of me, the reason why I want you to strip is to try this dress that I made for Luciel's little sister". Kyle said as he opens the closet and a fancy looking dress is inside .

Kyle looks back at you with a smirk.
"Was there something in your mind?". Kyle said .
"N-no!". You yelled as blush starts to cover your face .
"Well, our deal is that you try this dress I made , you'll be serving yourself as a reference for me to make a doll". Kyle said as he shows you a unfinished doll that has no face but body only.

"Oh...". You finally understand why? Dammit! I'm so embarrassed! You thought .
"She really likes cute dolls ". Kyle said .

"So you want me to try out that dress ?". You said .
"That's right ". Kyle said nodding his head.
"Okay"

Kyle hands you over the dress , he walks to the door and opens it .
Before he leaves he looks at you with a smile.
"Call me if you're finish putting the dress on ". Kyle said and he left .

You look back at the dress , it looks cute and it has many roses as designs . You proceed to put it one.

....
.......
.........

Kyle leaned on the door while waiting for you to put the dress on. He smirk as he remembered something earlier .

              "Dirty little doll~".

....
........
.............

"I'm done". You said as you finish putting on the dress .
Kyle smile as he enter the room .
"You look wonderful ". He said .

"Thanks". You said with a blush on your cheeks .
"All I need is to put some make-up on you, please sit here". He said .
You sit on the chair and look at the mirror , on the bottom of he mirror is a dresser which is full of make-up .

Kyle begins to put make-up on you. You close your eyes as you feel him putting an eye liner on you.
He then proceeds to put make-up on you.
....
.......

He then proceeds to put make-up on you

"There done ". Kyle said as he puts down the lipstick .
You look at the mirror , and you totally look different.
"Wow Kyle you're so good at  putting on make-up". You said with a smile .

"That's because I make dolls remember ? ". He said with a chuckle .
Oh right ..

"Just sit here and smile while I make the doll's face". Kyle said as he sits down on the other chair and starts to paint the doll.
You did as he said and smile as he begins to do his work.

It took him 1 hour to finished the doll . He puts the finished doll in the cute white box and puts a pink ribbon on top of it .
"You can change now". He stands up carrying the box with him outside.
You change back into your clothes , you put the dress back in the closet .

You left the bedroom and look for Kyle but you saw him walking away. You try to follow him .
"Kyle wait up!". You said .

Looks like he didn't hear you , he made a turn right and as you turn right he's gone.
Where the hell did he go? You thought. There's three doors.
One big one and two small ones , maybe it's the big one ? You thought .

You reach your hand for the handle of the door as your hand gets closer and closer suddenly ....

                      "Ms. (Y/n".

You suddenly turn your head as you heard Cherry's voice .
"Y-yes?". You said with a grin.

"Please don't go there , or Kyle will be mad". Cherry said .
"Huh why?". You said as you face her .

"I dot think I'm allowed to tell you that , so please just listen to me". Cherry said .
You look back at the big door and back to Cherry.
You sigh and approach her .
"Why don't we wait for Kyle in the living room?". Cherry said with a smile . You nod your head and the two of you went back to the living room.

"By the way , why does Kyle have a lot of make-ups in his drawer ?". You said .

"Oh that , it's his mother's and he also uses it for his dolls ". Cherry said .

Dolls? Now that you mention it , I just went past to a shelf full of Lolita dolls.
"Why does he keep making dolls?". You said .
"I don't know actually but I think it's his happiness , it kinda reminded him of his parents ". Cherry said .

"That's so sad ". You said . Cherry nods her head and before you know it , you and Cherry arrived in the living room .
You sit down as you and Cherry continue talking .

"(Y/n) ? I'm really happy that you and Kyle are friends , usually Kyle is like a anti-social guy , can you change him?". Cherry said with a smile .

"Don't worry ". You said . Cherry , still a smile on her face thanks you.

Kyle comes back and thanks you , you went home.
While walking home , you thought about what Cherry said .
Maybe something about is past changed him , you thought .

....
.........
..............

Kyle closes the front door and smirk .
"Cherry please prepare my bath". Kyle said and he walks away.

Time skip~

Cherry finally get the tub filled with water . Kyle walks in and went in the bath .
"Aaaah". Kyle said as he feels relaxed by the water .
"Is the temperature okay ?". Cherry said .
"It's perfect ". Kyle replied .

Silence came but soon the silence disappears..

"You weren't actually using her as a reference didn't you?". Cherry said .

Cherry heard a chuckle from Kyle .

"You have keen eyes , Momi ". Kyle said.